Dada!!!!!!!!!

Gambit

Best innings of the tournament! Inconsequential game but what an innings while chasing! KKR needed 15 RPO for the last 5 overs with just 5 wickets in hand but Dada with assistance from Gul did it in style! 86* from just 53 balls :hail: B-)

yeah we can have him opening instead of sehwag at the top with sachin
Sehwag is a failure in ODIs. Whether SG or not, you do need someone else at the top instead of VS for ODIs. Its a mystery why Sehwag can succeed in TESTS and T20, but not in ODIs! :eyedance:

Sehwag is a failure in ODIs. Whether SG or not, you do need someone else at the top instead of VS for ODIs. Its a mystery why Sehwag can succeed in TESTS and T20, but not in ODIs! :eyedance:
in tests his motto is - wait for it, see it, hit it in 20-20 - close your eyes, hit it in ODIs - its all about powerplays, fielding restrictions, partnerships etc... basically its math, sehwag cant understand.:omg:

Guest HariSampath

Brilliant knock by Saurav....I hate his ODI play, but still he did it today and showed what he is, hats off...but Saurav...no interviews please....just stfu and play cricket...and if you do like like this all times, you may get 1-2 farewell games in ODIs... Rgdng SG replacing VS in ODI's.....I fell off my sofa laughing...almost had to call an ambulance..:hysterical: ....Sehwag is perhaps the wolrd's best batsman after Donald Bradman...and just even to IMAGINE anyone can replace him in ANY form of the game ...is ridiculous...

Rgdng SG replacing VS in ODI's.....I fell off my sofa laughing...almost had to call an ambulance..:hysterical: ....Sehwag is perhaps the wolrd's best batsman after Donald Bradman...and just even to IMAGINE anyone can replace him in ANY form of the game ...is ridiculous...
yeah right!

Brilliant knock by Saurav....I hate his ODI play, but still he did it today and showed what he is, hats off...but Saurav...no interviews please....just stfu and play cricket...and if you do like like this all times, you may get 1-2 farewell games in ODIs... Rgdng SG replacing VS in ODI's.....I fell off my sofa laughing...almost had to call an ambulance..:hysterical: ....Sehwag is perhaps the wolrd's best batsman after Donald Bradman...and just even to IMAGINE anyone can replace him in ANY form of the game ...is ridiculous...
*Realises how LOONY HariSampath actually is*

regarding sehwag being the world's best batsman..i fell off my sofa tearing my hairs off..almost had to call an ambulance....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: look at his odi record before commenting

Hang in there Hari! :pray: The men in white coats are on their way. :D

sehwag in tests is miles ahead of bradman by the time sehwag retires, he would have hit the 1st ever 500 score in tests & scored a test 300 off <150 balls
agreed sehwag is a good test batsman..but do u even knw that sehwag is hardly a matchwinner... if u dnt blv just check his test match avg in matches india won...its around 41 with just 2 centuries..one of them the 310 at multan.....way down his overall avg of above 50. sachin dravid and even ganguly has much higher winning avg's. and also do pls compare sehwag's 2nd innings average

can someone award the QOTD,QOTW,QOTY,QOTM to this one.... :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: i fell off my sofa as well.....