ramus summary of ipl so far

Ramesh

:haha:hello, im bk first of all i ahve seen good young indian players, so far goswami and asnodkhar are my favs ishant sharma avg worse than muralis - nuff said manpreet goni was good initially-- now looking average balaji is bk and so is nehra- i think nehra is better, balaji is far too slow, ipl batters ave been generous trivedi chucks gambhir- nuff said,-- sehwag too inconsistnet ROW ponting :haha: gone to bully weak attacks in flat pitches in WI, flop in IPL massibe mcculum- played good when he was there marsh- best aussie so far tanvir- the ultimate t20 bowle,r i hav been impressed maharoof-- waah proving to be more effective than pidge sangwan- good in u19s hammered by misbah in ipl overall,i am not happy with unknwon aussie players called up like thornley and such, its IPL - no need to to get unknowns if they rnt from india

:haha:hello, im bk first of all i ahve seen good young indian players, so far goswami and asnodkhar are my favs ishant sharma avg worse than muralis - nuff said manpreet goni was good initially-- now looking average balaji is bk and so is nehra- i think nehra is better, balaji is far too slow, ipl batters ave been generous trivedi chucks gambhir- nuff said,-- sehwag too inconsistnet ROW ponting :haha: gone to bully weak attacks in flat pitches in WI, flop in IPL massibe mcculum- played good when he was there marsh- best aussie so far tanvir- the ultimate t20 bowle,r i hav been impressed maharoof-- waah proving to be more effective than pidge sangwan- good in u19s hammered by misbah in ipl overall,i am not happy with unknwon aussie players called up like thornley and such, its IPL - no need to to get unknowns if they rnt from india
How about Dhawan, Yusuf Pathan, Amit Mishra, Abhishekh Nayar, Badrinath, YoMahesh, Venugopal and even Manoj Tiwari in the limited matches that he got with an unclear role to play? And then you've missed mentioning about Rohit Sharma, Irfan, Watson, Chawla and few other shining Indians.

How about Dhawan, Yusuf Pathan, Amit Mishra, Abhishekh Nayar, Badrinath, YoMahesh, Venugopal and even Manoj Tiwari in the limited matches that he got with an unclear role to play? And then you've missed mentioning about Rohit Sharma, Irfan, Watson, Chawla and few other shining Indians.
i forgot about those players Dhawan looks a good player- sehwag is dropping him lower down the order for some reason yusuf pathan- bowling is underused, but brilliant batting nayar- some big 6 hittin for a small guy-, great find venogopal- did well in the dead rubbers badrinath hasnt been 2 great - i think dhoni doesnt have much faith in him, tiwari- dropped for no reason at all, sehwag really is a bad captain rohit sharma- the next big thing in indias batting, out of this world lone solider for deccan Irfan has been consistent [- last game], doing well- quite underrated so far, evber1 is talking about the srisants and tanvirs and forgot about him Watson- should player of Ipl award- bargain deal Chawla has good variations but all fellow indians wack him badly, especially left handers against eveyrone else he has been brilliant, comparing him to mishra and ojha, mishra keeps getting dropped but has one of the best s/r avg, ojha started off well, actions looks dodgy at times but playing for a losing team can be hard id say i have been more impressed with mishra- bad captaincy from sehwag has made him look bad- making him bowl in the 17/18th overs, dropping him , eventhough he is ur best bowler, P.S harbhajans slap was the best thing wt ahppend to sreesanth, we shoudl slap him more often in tests

and yomahesh when i saw his action- i thought great another dibbly dobbly but bowled at quite a good pace dont think he will be called up for india any time soon pankaj singh- only played 2 games, if i remember correctly him and ishant were fighting for a place... he doesnt have much pace as ishant, but its only t20 hard to judge him on swing and such

My view about IPL is that it is a good tournament, especially to give the youngsters an exposure, drawing attention to few of the players about whom no one knew and most importantly teaching professionalism to the players from an early age. Franchisees want results and for that one will have be thoroughly professional. This IPL edition has brought the glaring shortcomings in the fielding department of every domestic Indian player. I hope the franchisees pressurise them to improve in that area.