Sachin couldn't you use more common sense?

bunny

You really can't blame the captain when the margin of victory is so close and the match goes down to the wire like it did today. Credit should go to the Rajasthan batsmen, who played very well under pressure. Mumbai could have won it right at the end but Dilhara failed to make what was a regulation stop and even after that, Jayasuriya fumbled a possible run-out chance. That is what pressure does to you, Rajasthan dealt with it a lot better.

You really can't blame the captain when the margin of victory is so close and the match goes down to the wire like it did today. Credit should go to the Rajasthan batsmen' date=' who played very well under pressure. Mumbai could have won it right at the end but Dilhara failed to make what was a regulation stop and even after that, Jayasuriya fumbled a possible run-out chance. That is what pressure does to you, Rajasthan dealt with it a lot better.[/quote'] I blame him to an extent Raje shouldn't have been given that over Fernando should have bowled the 19th (and someone needed to tell him to bowl more slower balls) Nehra should have had the final over but Mumbai still should have won, some poor fielding cost them in the end

Jaysuriya and fernando messed it up by not keep their calm but when games are this close and so much pressure, hard to blame anyone but good fielding makes helluva diffference. A run out by Yuvi like against Mumbai wins the game and sloppy fielding loses thegame esp when its twenty 20 and it goes down to the wire. But I wanna commend NEHARA. He was absolutely brilliant in the field. He gave his all....Was pure class fielding. Oly if his team mates did the same.

Sachin mismanaged his bowlers even in the last 2 games. The bowlers who were bowling well, bowled only 3 overs. And before that he selected 2 spinners out of nowhere and they keep changing and chopping the squad. Really bad bad management/coaching/captaincy.

Guest Hiten.
Tendulkar's original plan was probably to have Nehra' date=' Fernando, and Nehra bowl the 18,19, and 20th overs but Nehra was way off target in the 18th over which probably prompted him to give the 19th over to Raje.[/quote'] Exactly what I thought off. Tendulkar never planned to give it to Raje. The reason he did not give the 19th over to surya was because of the last game. Surya got some stick. Meh. MI fcked it up BIG time

Tendulkar's original plan was probably to have Nehra' date=' Fernando, and Nehra bowl the 18,19, and 20th overs but Nehra was way off target in the 18th over which probably prompted him to give the 19th over to Raje.[/quote'] Nehra actually bowled 5 good yorkers and 1 wayward fulltoss. You need to have the fineleg if the bowler is bowling yorkers. That's common sense.

Nehra actually bowled 5 good yorkers and 1 wayward fulltoss. You need to have the fineleg if the bowler is bowling yorkers. That's common sense.
His yorkers were going way down the leg side and if a bowler is bowling on a full length, you need to have long on and long off back. Add a sweeper on each side and a thirdman and you can't have fineleg back.

Do you remember how he bowled against England in that World Cup match ? If i was in Tendulkar's position, i would have done the same thing.
he is not a champion and never will be .period. after all we saved a t20 WC inspite of joginder..rofl

His yorkers were going way down the leg side and if a bowler is bowling on a full length' date=' you need to have long on and long off back. Add a sweeper on each side and a thirdman and you can't have fineleg back.[/quote'] Well you don't really need a thirdman then do you? You also don't need to have both extra covers/deep point and long off. Point is Nehra bowled a good over, just one bad ball.

Guest Hiten.

The only thing I can blame tendulkar is the way he handles Polly. Tendulkar should have finished off Fernando's spell when he was in hot form (2-0-5-2). He should have kept Polly for the final over. Barring the above, tendulkar did exactly what a normal captain would have done.