Which Indian players do you want to see failing when they are not playing for India/your fav. team?

bunny

WTF?? they are humans like us. they have carreer and dreams like us.. i don't personally want any player to fail
See that's true. And I respect your point of view. But, still, I thought like me, there would be others who love to hate some specific players. (You definitely hate some Bollywood actors, don't you?)

See that's true. And I respect your point of view. But' date=' still, I thought like me, there would be others who love to hate some specific players. (You definitely hate some Bollywood actors, don't you?)[/quote'] i hate when they do something wrong. but i don't ever hate or wish that someone doesn't be successful in his life. some ppl here blidnly hate srk after seeing him dance and stuff. i don't mind that, he is not forcing cameramans to capture him. i am not a fan of srk. but not a critic either in this thing. i just ignore such posts. it gets boring how ppl follow others and keep cursing srk for no reason. whe he should be cursed is when he gets too hot with shoaib.. and no where else:D

ALL of them Dude cricketics this is not about them succeeding in life - I wish them the very best in life and in all games (and hope they continue the good work for team India of course) However, when they're playing against Deccan Chargers, I have absolutely no qualms in cheering against ALL of them/jeering ALL of them/whatever you call it. After all even guys in my team are looking for success too. Thats my stand (as unpopular as it may turn out to be). I stand 100% behind them when playing for India...and jeer them if theyr'e playing against DC :D

:haha::haha: trying to escape frm the fire being constantly spewed by the golden couple of this ICF??? :haha::haha:
..you think I need to escape I am a big yuvi fan, I love his stroke play and thus want to him see as a pure batsman and not to worry abt captaincy

kya hua bhai
Arey yaar, sharam nahin aathi yeh thread starter ko. Why hate an Indian player just because he's playing for a different team in a domestic tournament? And why make a thread asking which players other folks like to see failing? Its the same player we want to succeed when they're playing for India. Its not like anyone is contributing negatively to the Indian team to like to seem them fail. And the fact that he mentioned Dhoni three times, W.T.F? Its baffling why all of a sudden so much hate for him - he hasn't done anything wrong.

Arey yaar' date=' sharam nahin aathi yeh thread starter ko. Why hate an Indian player just because he's playing for a different team in a [i']domestic tournament? And why make a thread asking which players other folks like to see failing? Its the same player we want to succeed when they're playing for India. Its not like anyone is contributing negatively to the Indian team to like to seem them fail. And the fact that he mentioned Dhoni three times, W.T.F? Its baffling why all of a sudden so much hate for him - he hasn't done anything wrong.
its competitive nature, dont tell me when ur watching mumbai vs delhi, u dont want sehwag to go for a duck! I don't think he means, fail in general ; its within the parameters of this domestic tournament and I think Mumbai crowd knows best to do that

its competitive nature, dont tell me when ur watching mumbai vs delhi, u dont want sehwag to go for a duck! I don't think he means, fail in general ; its within the parameters of this domestic tournament and I think Mumbai crowd knows best to do that
That is a different issue Rajeev. If it was MI vs. DD, I would most definitely hope that Sehwag gets out early because he can take the game away very quickly. That is a specific issue. Here it is geared towards to naming the players we don't like in general and want them fail because we hate them. I just disagree with that and its a shameful thread for that reason.