Gilly And Hyderabad Should Chase

Cricketics

Their Bowling Has Been Pathetic. They Can't Defend. I Hope Either Dhoni Wins The Toss And Decide To Bat First Or Gilly Wins The Toss And Decides To Field First. I Can't See Hyderabad Defending Any Total. However They Are In For A Chane Here If They Are Chasing. Come On Gilly, Please May The Luck Be On You And U Chase And Chase In Bloody Punjabi Style..

Guest Hiten.
Their Bowling Has Been Pathetic. They Can't Defend. I Hope Either Dhoni Wins The Toss And Decide To Bat First Or Gilly Wins The Toss And Decides To Field First. I Can't See Hyderabad Defending Any Total. However They Are In For A Chane Here If They Are Chasing. Come On Gilly, Please May The Luck Be On You And U Chase And Chase In Bloody Punjabi Style..
:hmmmm: :cantstop:

I'd love to see CSK chase and make a mess of it. MSD' date=' such a wuss!! Hides in pressure situations and comes 1-down walking like Richards when his team needs 50 off 50.[/quote'] this is one of the smartest post here dude, i have been telling the same for so long.:two_thumbs_up:

hope csk lose big time

no matter who bats first ' date=' I'm sure that CSK will win today ... they are a better team than Chargers plus they are desperate[/quote'] I agree. Hyd just cannot win, its pathetic i dont quite understand their team chemistry its mind blowing. A win is something that just cant happen for them. I hope some serious changes are made by next year. honestly seeing Deccan Chargers play is like watching a pack of donkeys trying to survive in a jungle. Theyve just looked embarasing playing out there, clearly a team with no intent. Some player with more of a killer instinct should lead the team such as a Grame Smith or a Collingwood.

I think if Gilly captains the side for the whole tournament and has a say in picking players then Im sure DC will do much better next year
totally...he should be given free reins to pick whom he wants - I'm sure he'll know the domestic talent in Australia and may recommend some good fast bowlers (and also some left hand batsmen - except for Gilly everyones a right hander - so a leftie may bring in some balance and not allow bowlers to settle)

I agree. Hyd just cannot win' date=' its pathetic i dont quite understand their team chemistry its mind blowing. A win is something that just cant happen for them. I hope some serious changes are made by next year. honestly seeing Deccan Chargers play is like watching a pack of donkeys trying to survive in a jungle. Theyve just looked embarasing playing out there, clearly a team with no intent. Some player with more of a killer instinct should lead the team such as a Grame Smith or a Collingwood.[/quote'] wow some major jinxing there! W00t W00T!

I think if Gilly captains the side for the whole tournament and has a say in picking players then Im sure DC will do much better next year
Im sorry guys but nope Gilly shouldnt lead hes a great character but i dont think hes tough enough as captain, hes too nice and humble. I think Hyd should go after a player that can lead twenty20 unit names thay come to mind are Colingwood and Flintoff. Hyderabads roster for next year should be like this: 1. Gilchrist (Vice Captain) 2. Laxman 3. Sharma 4. Symonds 5. Venugopal 6. Ravi Teja 7. Flintoff (Captain) 8. RP Singh 9. Fidel Edwards 10. Ohja 11. Vijaykumar Must bring about some bowling recruitment such as Edwards or Jerome Taylor, a player like Flintoff would be the perfect fit he should lead because he thrives on the twenty20 format. Laxman should continue as opener as we saw he was useful in complimenting Gilly that should be the permanent opening pair. Sharma, Symonds, and Venu make up a great middle order. RP Singh and Vijay Kumar have been the best bowlers. Ohja has played a good hand and Ravi Teja can be a late dasher. I hope Hyd pursues in getting a player like Flintoff while packaging Afridi, Styris, Gibbs, Vaas, Zoysa