The Beast, the Six Hitting Monster, a Real Pathan who would dominate Twenty20 & the Indian trundlers

Mr. Wicket

he got pregnant after repeatedly being assualted by Indian 'medium pace trundlers'. They still dont know who the father is. I guess its Balaji... or wait this one is even better the ferocious, cave dwelling, mostorous beastly goat skinner swore, he will never go near indian goats again in his life. lol

Shahid Afridi has been comprehensively out-performed by absolute novices to international cricket like Nayar, Dhawan, Venugopal Rao, Jadeja and even by relative rookies like Raina, Rohit Sharma More than anything, IPL is also about bragging rights amongst the player circles. With that in mind, I aint sure Afridi will ever be able to stand his ground with fellow international players. More than 10 matches and not a single, worthwhile performance with the bat. I mean whats the bloody point of having played cricket for so long, having faced such situations before, when you cant replicate your success when the team needs it the most. Afridi is decent bowler, buts it an unqualified shame to call him an all-rounder.Simply put, If Shahid Afridi is an all-rounder, then I can confidently say I am as handsome as Brad Pitt.

Methinks, Afridi is showing signs of age. Like Viv, who lost his hand eye coordination at the twilight of his career, the beast too has lost confidence on its hand-eye coordination. Thats why we see the beast close its eyes ahead of the swing or swing ahead of closing its eyes. In its hey days, the swing was perfectly in sync with the closure of its eyes. Now that the beast has just turned 21, its hard to replicate all the things it did back in its teens. However with some sustained practise anything's possible.

Guest HariSampath

Afridi is the MOST predictable thing in IPL....comes in....and within first 2-3 balls...a swing at the ball...a wild , blind swat , with head in the air.....and caught at covers or anywhere on the offside...LOL....facking joker !!

Guest HariSampath
I can see shades of a legendary cricketer in Shahid Afridi. When Afridi bats' date=' he reminds me so much of Courtney Walsh. :D[/quote'] Courtney Walsh's attorney wants to know your address...the million dollar lawsuit is on its way :D