For peace on earth and ICF

Gambit

Rajasthan Royals must win the IPL. If Delhi Daredevils win, Predator, Cricketics and amit will never let anyone forget this in a million years. The entire squad and support staff, including Rajeev Shukla, will be annointed as Bloody Legendz and Chole Bature will become the official food of ICF. And of course, everything will be Punjabi style :cantstop: If Chennai Super Kings win, Hari and gang will just go ballistic on ICF. It will be Dosa and idli all round. Also, Dhoni's head will swell to unimaginable proportions. I won't be able to survive an entire year of the CSK bragging brigade. :roll: If Punjab win, then god save us all from Y4C and bobby! It will be Yuvi this and Yuvi that. Yuvi should be captain, Yuvi should be president, Yuvi landed on moon before Armstrong etc etc. :-O In conclusion, I hope Royals win. :icflove:

Rajasthan Royals must win the IPL. If Delhi Daredevils win, Predator, Cricketics and amit will never let anyone forget this in a million years. The entire squad and support staff, including Rajeev Shukla, will be annointed as Bloody Legendz and Chole Bature will become the official food of ICF. And of course, everything will be Punjabi style :cantstop: If Chennai Super Kings win, Hari and gang will just go ballistic on ICF. It will be Dosa and idli all round. Also, Dhoni's head will swell to unimaginable proportions. I won't be able to survive an entire year of the CSK bragging brigade. :roll:If Punjab win, then god save us all from Y4C and bobby! It will be Yuvi this and Yuvi that. Yuvi should be captain, Yuvi should be president, Yuvi landed on moon before Armstrong etc etc. :-O In conclusion, I hope Royals win. :icflove:
:haha::haha::haha: i can imagine tht.. it has already started to come out...

The entire squad and support staff' date=' including Rajeev Shukla, will be annointed as Bloody Legendz [/quote'] I thought this had already happened? But yes. for some semblance of peace and sanity on here, His Holiness SKW must lead Rajasthan to victory. The problem then will be making ourselves heard over the excuses. :D

Win or lose, I will ALWAYS brag bout CSK. We've had a very weak team for most the competition and yet we've managed to outstage bigger names like DC, MI and KKR. My only grouse is, Delhi got through! :D

Rofl good one gambit, but Rajasthan maraye apni.. firangi captain.. no we don't want this firangi Warney to win. DELHI DAREDEVILZZZZZZZ
dont play the firangi card dude.... my support is for Rajasthan.. hope they kick scaredevils out to the mars...

hehe Sriram v have a 100% record against them..although they have a stronger team but lets see as i said maybe yuvi wud get stoned as soon as he sees MSD around :haha:
Marsh, sanga and pomersbach..... if we get them early.. the match is in our hands..

hehe Sriram v have a 100% record against them..although they have a stronger team but lets see as i said maybe yuvi wud get stoned as soon as he sees MSD around :haha:
At some point or the other, the numbers are bound to catch up. Fck, Cant believe I have to watch a semi-final between two of my most fav teams! :(( But, my heart is where home is, ALWAYS Madras! :yay:

The Biggest joke is the Delhi Scaredevils. They started the tournament like there were the best thing that ever happened to the world in a long time, but in the end, they had to depend on other results to scrape their way in. :giggle:

The Biggest joke is the Delhi Scaredevils. They started the tournament like there were the best thing that ever happened to the world in a long time' date=' but in the end, they had to depend on other results to scrape their way in. :giggle:[/quote'] so true..hehe tics v had to do it for ur team man..so it doesn matter if u win the IPL..u had to depend on other teams results..hehe DD sucks :finger::finger::finger:

Win or lose, I will ALWAYS brag bout CSK. We've had a very weak team for most the competition and yet we've managed to outstage bigger names like DC, MI and KKR. My only grouse is, Delhi got through! :D
weaker than rajasthan royals? rajasthan royals deserve to win.