Chennai the most boring team in semi finals

Cricketics

o man, how the hell did they qualify? mumbai or kolkata would have been better to watch. this chennai team is so raddi.. aisi pitayi hogi saloh ki against Punjab, that yaad rakhenge yeh log. dhoni should ready his 11 man Vanar Sena with Rajnikantz Mask and Hanumanji's Muddar, because they would need all that to beat PUnjab, though that still won't let them beat Punjab

so u have started it already..lol..a boring team helps ur team to qualify for the semis..how bad can it get for DD and u call urself the best team in the IPL..i sincerely hope that its a CSK vs DD final..wud love to kick ur arses once again :hysterical: :hysterical::finger::finger:

lol i don't know how these chennaites are whining and constantly saying that Delhi had to depend on other teams? WTF, i mean we won more games then other first up, we had a good start to the tourney which helped us qualify in the end. o ya, and chennai is the most boring team, 2nd to pakistan

well u had to depend on MI losing both their games..so doesn that mean u needed help..and CSK got thro coz of their own performance..who said ur good start helped u to qualify..u qualified coz MI lost..had MI won u wud have been out of IPL..

Well, calling CSK a 'boring' team is actually giving credit to 'em. Apart from Dhoni, we have no super-star players in our side and yet we have made it to the semis. Dhoni has used his resources brilliantly, all credit to him. This guy is good. Somehow, he does what needs to be done to get the job done. A consummate professional!

Actually they would have qualified earlier if not for their DUD captain who somehow manages to give the last over to the wrong guy. :giggle: Yes, Delhi is the most interesting team cause you never know how they are going to screwup any given game. :hysterical:

naa marrirs' date=' lot of pottential, lot of great players th ere.. but still they are the most boring team, look at Delhi, look at Punjab, look at even Rajasthan[/quote'] Lot of players are where? Just look at the Chennai players who are not even playing for their national team. Guys like Flem( who was dropped from ODIs, IIRC), Parthiv, Badri, Raina,Morkel( he isnt a regular), Gony, Balaji, Vidyut etc. Compare this Punjab, which had guys like Sanga, Sawan,Mahela, Yuvraj, Piyush,Irfan, Sreesanth, all of whom play for their respective teams. Yet, Dhoni has been able to shepherd CSK through to the semis. Awesome achievement.

Guest HariSampath

LOL @ Delhi....they squeked thru because Mumbai were even more pathetic lol... DD is the worst team in the top 4....and were barely lucky to have made it through to sf....would have been thrashed by Kolkatta too but rain saved them lol... Now we can all look forward to DD being THRASHED by Royals in SF....facking loserz...they were slithering and crawling to hope Mumbai loses...to make it to last 4 LOL

Guest HariSampath

Ticz is tearing his clothes and hair, .....and all the loony drivel that goes with it :hysterical:

I don't think Chennai is boring. Fleming, Badri and Raina's strokeplay is terrific to watch in batting plus there is brutality of Dhoni and Morkel. As I've said before, I find Punjab's play very boring. :-O

Guest HariSampath

Oh just look at the semifinal lineup.... Rajasthan Versus Delhi ( so far its been DD -1 RR -1) Chennai Vs Punjab ( so far Chennai 2 - Punjab -0 )...Punjab THRASHED both times LOL LOL...I can say confidently that CSK is the team who will be laughing at the other 3 teams :haha: who has beaten their semifinal opponent more comprehensively than CSK ??? :yay:

Guest HariSampath
but they wont bro.
whats the score so far bro :hysterical: Chennai 2....Punjab 0 :giggle: