vidyut sivaramakrishnan

swami1984

CSK have a think tank? ROFL!!!!
y v shd not have a think tank..except for the collapse against BRC v did nothing stupid..and the captain of our think tank is the captain of the national team so he knows how to steer the team into the finals..so :finger: to answer the question in this thread Viduyt did well in a couple of matches but i guess he was more of a lucky batsman then pure talent or something..like some of his shots were edges flying all around..so maybe MSD wasn that impressed and he thrust papa back into the opening position..v all know papa is better than vidyut..so that mite be one plausible explanation..

y v shd not have a think tank..except for the collapse against BRC v did nothing stupid..and the captain of our think tank is the captain of the national team so he knows how to steer the team into the finals..so :finger: to answer the question in this thread Viduyt did well in a couple of matches but i guess he was more of a lucky batsman then pure talent or something..like some of his shots were edges flying all around..so maybe MSD wasn that impressed and he thrust papa back into the opening position..v all know papa is better than vidyut..so that mite be one plausible explanation..
You have got 4 hitters in Albie, Dhoni, Raina and Badri, and then you have got Vidyut, and somehow Parthiv and Fleming end up playing 7-8 overs in every game (and to top that they always get out as soon as they try to hit). If that's not foolish, tell me what is? Parthiv is averaging 20 with a S/R of 90-odd. That's amazingly bad in T20.

Dropthiv is a joke atleast in this format of the game. He should not have been playing but for Dhoni's injury. Even his keeping has looked pedestrian and it looks like only a matter of time before he spills Marsh or Yuvraj. It's really poor thinking to have him opening the innings.

Dropthiv is a joke atleast in this format of the game. He should not have been playing but for Dhoni's injury. Even his keeping has looked pedestrian and it looks like only a matter of time before he spills Marsh or Yuvraj. It's really poor thinking to have him opening the innings.
i fully agree. dropthiv cant score quickly & cant even hit a 6. its time chennai kicked him out of the squad