Who will be the player of the tournament

Cricketics

Who will be the player of the tournament  

1. 1.

• Shaun Marsh
    • Gautam Gambhir
    • Sohail Tanveer
    • Shane Watson

i have a strong feeling that it wud be Tanvir..he is a bit underrated i wud say..yea everyone knows he has this incoming delivery but then he has been very successful with that..and he is a street smart cricketer..so he is my pick..

i have a strong feeling that it wud be Tanvir..he is a bit underrated i wud say..yea everyone knows he has this incoming delivery but then he has been very successful with that..and he is a street smart cricketer..so he is my pick..
he is not underated.. everyone knows he is pretty good in this format.. thing is he wno't be getting because his team won't last till the final game. and Marsh's punjab will last till final hence marsh gets to play one extra game and will score more.. and 100 up for MARSH CLASSIC MARSH FANTASTIC

he is not underated.. everyone knows he is pretty good in this format.. thing is he wno't be getting because his team won't last till the final game. and Marsh's punjab will last till final hence marsh gets to play one extra game and will score more.. and 100 up for MARSH CLASSIC MARSH FANTASTIC
Viru shd watch for his incoming delivery or shd i say the entire DD team..man u keep bragging abt ur team too much..:haha::haha:

If Rajasthan reaches the final, it will be Shane Watson. If not him, than i'd give it to Gambhir. He scores in almost every game, an indispensable batsman at the top of the order for Delhi. You could say the same about Shaun Marsh too, but he has played fewer games.