If Chennai wins IPL!!!

Yuvraj4Captaincy

If Chennai wins The IPL T20 CUP by Notout_Naveen on May 29, 2008 01:57 PM If Chennai wins The IPL T20 CUP than this is what Dhoni has to say in the presentation... Rameez: Dhoni congrats u won the inagural IPL cup.. Dhoni:'I' was determined that we will win this cup..'I' took some important decisions when it mattered...'I' promoted the order myself coming in at no.3 which tilted the balance at the crucial juncture. Rameez: Its amazing that u have won the first ICC T20 cup than now the most Challenging IPL Cup.. Dhoni: 'I' always go by my instinct n 'I' took some courageous decisions both in ICC T20 n in IPL that helped a lot in the success. Rameez: This tournament is played with many proffesional cricketers from all over the world... and u have to captian the team consisiting of many overseas players..How did u cope with all these challenges to come with flying colours? Dhoni: Yes 'I' gave some tips to the overseas player Especially to St Fleming...When he was not getting good runs at the top order 'I' told him to spend some time in the middle it worked out..Murli & Ntini r Champion bowlers but 'I' made sure that they bowl properly with consistant line n length.Ya it was challenging to 'me'. Rameez: Your team didnt have the winning record like Rajasthan Royals who won most of the matches but ur team made into semis at the end. How did ur team manage to beat in last two crucial matches? Dhoni: "I' told my bowlers to bowl in the right areas and Batsmen to play to the merit of the ball

contd.. 'I' wont care whatever may be the result.Team played according to 'my' plan.'I' thank 'my' team for that. Rameez: Ur coach once had told that ur team is not one of the fansied team when there was a doubt that u will make it into semis ..now ur caoch may be over the moon with this result Dhoni: Yes kepler did say that but 'I' gave him the confidence and 'I' ensured him that we will surely make it into semis..Yes now 'I' do think that he is over the moon with this result. Rameez: Ur the most costliest player in this tournament now u have this cup so it must be more stisfying in that point of view. Dhoni: Yes when they offered me that amount 'i' said myself that 'I' deserve that price...Now the world knows the reslut of offering such a big price to 'me'. Rameez: wht is the msg to ur fans and team. Dhoni: 'I' hope that 'my' IPL team plays well in future like what they have performed this season. Now 'I' have the commitment n responisbality to captain the Indian team which 'I' am looking forward to since there are many youngters from this IPL 'I' will give all of them a chance in the coming ODI series.. 'I' Want my fans to support 'my' Indian team. Rameez: U seem to be enjoying taking responisbality? Dhoni: If there is any compitation for commitment than 'I' will be the winner. Rameez: Once again congrats n Thanks for ur time.. Dhoni: Thanks rameez.

sour grapes!!! sour grapes!!!!:dance: Im enjoyin this hate parade... no matter how this couple whone, cry or sob,, Dhoni will continue to b the captain of Indian Team.. Yuvi will always be his deptuy, tying the shoes laces of Maharaj Singh Dhoni... :-D

sour grapes!!! sour grapes!!!!:dance: Im enjoyin this hate parade... no matter how this couple whone, cry or sob,, Dhoni will continue to b the captain of Indian Team.. Yuvi will always be his deptuy, tying the shoes laces of Maharaj Singh Dhoni... :-D
i never called u names but if u ever say golden couple or **** like that , u will get ur ass kicked in real wherever u live

i never called u names but if u ever say golden couple or **** like that ' date=' u will get ur ass kicked in real wherever u live[/quote'] WTF... i never called u names too.. why do u assume tht i called u a couple???? i will say again GOLDEN COUPLE..... and i live in HOLLAND.... now im shi.tt scaredddddd pls somebody save me frm this carnageeeeeeeeeee

i am cool dude but this zubin guy was getting personal lately.
ok peace.... first of all i never got personal with you.. was neevr even responding to u int he 1st place...you jus got it wrong n started attacking me.. so lets peace out... ps... but im still scared man...:-D