Chennai fans hahahaha

Yuvraj4Captaincy

Guest Hiten.

You better pray that Punjab Queens XI beat CSK. or else this thread will be bumped by RC, DC, KKR, MI, DD and CSK fans :hysterical: COME ON CSK!!!!! :dance:

C'mon Punjab!
Any team that I support seems to die a violent death. :((
oh no. I didnt hear you say that considering what you said in the other thread :hysterical::hysterical: We need some luck now. Change your allegiance quickly :tounge_smile:

Y4C, Big deal. There is a 80-90% chance that Punjab is gonna win tomorrow. CSK is a depleted side, and barring a fantastic performance, this will be a RR vs KXIP finals. That will be an interesting finals hopefully.
Man, it is all in good fun. Be a sport, show some fight. Its competitive cricket out there.

CSK vs RR - the top two teams will make it. Punjab Queens XI will lose it 3 in a row to the real Kings and bow out in style. I expect a spraying special from Sreesanth and a nice choke job from Yuvraj.

CSK vs RR - the top two teams will make it. Punjab Queens XI will lose it 3 in a row to the real Kings and bow out in style. I expect a spraying special from Sreesanth and a nice choke job from Yuvraj.
Sreesanthi will oblige. The real trouble will be Shaun Marsh, gotta control that chap.

Enjoying some teams downfall by some other team thinking its an achievement for them.haha Its not liek you beat them. Rajasthan royals is the team to beat so it was expected. But tommorow chennai fans will be crying.:) and I will crack mad jokes at them cuz my team beat them.......
No one said its a achievement... we are just giving it back to the dilli fans who made fun of us when we lost, any problem? Tics went on to open threads on a daily basis laughing at CSK, so this was coming!

Guest HariSampath

We certainly dont consider DD losing as any achievement.....but just look at the number of threads Ticz was creating daily, when we lost 1-2 games and even when we won...and most of his threads were not even about the cricket part...mostly regional stuff, food stuff etc...but just remember that it is CSK who has beaten Kings 11 twice in a row....and a 3rd time is almost here now :D

Hari..i think you take these things personally... are you not proud of your culture...your heritage and its culinary tastes? if you get offended by some light hearted comments of few things..that means you are insecure about your own identity... Bihar is among the most poor and corrupt state of India...still i am proud to be a bihari... we all know...whatever 'Tics said was to be taken with a humour... Delhi has many things on which you can take pot-shots..without getting personal.. like delhi has no culture....they are mix-breeds..:haha:... Delhi has no culinary culture of its own..its all borrowed... Do not use sword...where just a needle can do the job...

Guest HariSampath

^ Oh NO...I certainly dont take anything about Chennai personally, in fact I dont even take anything about me , said individually, personally too...I just couldnt give a damn about it...but when I say something..and that is considered offensive, I just point out same could be said of so many others... For instance if you say you are from Bihar the most corrupt and poor state in India...and if I say it is obvious and also probably the reason for Bihar being backward , I know you wont take offence..or to use your own words, if I say that Delhiites are all a mixed breed with no culture....I am sure all Delhiites will take it lightheartedly....in that case it is okay to pass any comments about Chennaiites....either way..I dont care, but I just wish everyone feels same :-)

Delhi has many things on which you can take pot-shots..without getting personal.. like delhi has no culture....they are mix-breeds..:haha:... Delhi has no culinary culture of its own..its all borrowed... Do not use sword...where just a needle can do the job...
You've just done the needle job! :dance:

hehe v dont care..RR and Punjab are much better than us..but v ll make sure if v lose v wont lose like Delhi Duds..man wat a bunch of losers :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Now thats a chicken!! You 'know' your team will lose, you are only hoping it doesnt lose bad..blah! :hysterical: