a few pics from the game today(sorry, cellphone cam)

Holysmoke

first of all, let me say.. i could not take my normal camera.. because it said cameras not allowed on the tics.. but i think i might be able to sneak it in for the next game.. for this one, all i've got is some snaps taken from my phone camera.. so u gotta be happy with that buy hey, somethings better than nothing rajasthan warming up 2503srl.jpg smith preparing to bat.. looking at me because i shouted "Smithy dont let us miss Sachin :haha:" awotpl.jpg pidge scowling after being hit for 3 consecutive 4's.. crowd applauding his bowling saying well bowled 25s5z5j.jpg random pick.. dont remember why i took it 2yuavsn.jpg rahul bose was sitting ahead of me 2416v0i.jpg yusufbhai gets out.. walking back 16no9j.jpg kaify talking to damien fleming 2jcwt5l.jpg sehwag out.. what a disappointment 16jrpjr.jpg and then gambhir out.. game over vhtfkm.jpg watson.. crowd favourite 34glc1w.jpg ravi with tanveer after the game zv1pxf.jpg

i was sitting in the seats given to me.. i didnt know that people got changed seats and all.. according to support..and i was too lazy to get up once i sat down and i was supporting rajasthan today.. so didnt matter.. but the tickets were awesome we had free beer, burgers, icecream, milkshakes, sandwiches, cold coffee, water, you name it.. if you walked down the the pavillion, there was free punjabi food, and pani puri and all that jazz... i was sitting right above the rajasthan dugout