Attention Chennai and Punjab Fans

mahenga

There is lot of junk thrown at DD fans after it was clear that they were going to be thrashed. There was no indication of this before the match. The big offensive was more surprising considering that CSK was not even playing. In tomorrow's game CSK is taking part and the tune of CSK fans is diffensive often reffering to how they want to give good fight and not worried of loosing and all that. There is nothing wrong with this but with today's attitude it will be surprising if tomorrow after the game people show their true face in case CSK wins. So in this thread raise your hand and put your point fwd and stand by it tomorrow after the game.

Let me walk the talk first. I believe Punjabi Sher's are never worried about result and always ready to give a fight, afterall martial kaum tag is not given to everybody. Win or Lose I will stand by my team whatever cometh. Will not throw insult on CSK fans in case they lose and will accept defeat gracefully in case it comes. Let the war begin

haha yeah my thoughts exactly...If they lose, they will be liek oh we were a weak team and Punjab was suppose to win blah blah and if they win..oh we are a champion side..dhoni this dhoni that ...murli raina blah blah. If they dont have it in them to take it , they shouldnt be giving it. nuff said.

Do you think one needs to read more than the "Official Delhi Humiliation Thread' thread to make his opinion.
Yes. Exactly why I asked. Otherwise you would think CSK fans grew this hatred for the Delhi team out of the blue which is not the case.

Yes. Exactly why I asked. Otherwise you would think CSK fans grew this hatred for the Delhi team out of the blue which is not the case.
Hatred begets hatred. Any impartial viewer standing outside will lay blame on both parties. Who started the hatred game doesn't matter who stops reciprocating hatred matters. CSK fans lost the high ground of being victims once they started giving it back.

Hatred begets hatred. Any impartial viewer standing outside will lay blame on both parties. Who started the hatred game doesn't matter who stops reciprocating hatred matters. CSK fans lost the high ground of being victims once they started giving it back.
Giving it back is natural for fans. No one hates anyone personally. It is all about wanting the other team to do badly given that their fans were yapping away for more than 3 weeks. I don't blame you as you haven't been around long enough or participitated enough to start lecturing everyone on this board.

No one hates anyone personally.
I was not the the one to mention that there was hatred. You asserted it here
I don't blame you as you haven't been around long enough or participitated enough to start lecturing everyone on this board.
I didn't start the thread to lecture. Being a Punjab fan, as you said I have also the right to vouch for my team and get ready for any yappings that may come my teams way.

Some of the threads are so childish and personal it ain't worth reading. I don't quite understand why should people go ballistic when a team loses. Sure a bit of criticism is fine but comments aimed at certain members and the amount of filth in posting is something that can't be defended. All I'll have to say to those members, is "Grow up".

I wish those preaching here would have preached to the Dilli fanz and the numerous other fanz when there was nonstop and irritating yapping going on in this forum. What happened was a reaction (there was an ACTION before the REACTION took place). People were waiting for Dilli to lose badly so they can throw the kitchen sink at the fanz who were yapping nonstop. Whatever - thankfully IPL is getting over soon.

well v are defensive coz our team aint that strong and with fleming missing the game tom it wud require a special effort frm CSK to beat Punjab..on the other hand Punjab is soaring with Sanga back and yuvi also regaining his form..so wat do u want us to say that our team wud beat Punjab for sure..thats so stupid..and if v do manage to beat Punjab it will be because of a special performance frm someone which wud be celebrated for sure..and Y4C who said v cant take it..v are not bragging about our team here..if v win against ur team it will be really special..if v dont well it was always on the cards..that wat v have been saying all along..

satish, you are being such a loser..dude, if you love your team then back it to win it..now that you shouted yourself hoarse last night you have suddenly woken up to the possibility of getting it all back tonight!! Learn to face life, its not a man who'd flog a dead horse, your life was made last night when DD lost; now stop hiding behind the 'we know our team is not strong' excuse and face it like a man..if you are one, that is.

Chennai supporters are sounding a bit defensive and apologetic here. I guess the IPL forums have given them a taste of what happens when their team loses. I'm glad I backed BRC, we were mentally ready to be ridiculed even before the start of the tourney :D There is always a silver lining behind every decisions we make :-D