for all those laughing at delhi

amits

:mad: i have seen that since ydays match, lots of ppl out here r laughing at delhi. laughing at delhi is laughing at india & by laughing at delhi, u r laughing at ur own country. delhi is even known as the heart of india now coming back to the cricket, delhi, finished in the semi-finals in ipl, well above mumbai & kolkata. lots of mumbai-ites have been found laughing at delhi. even chennai arent too far off despite the fact that they will get crushed by punjab today in the other semi-final also, delhi have the best opening combo in ipl of sehwag & gambhir & the best top 3 in sehwag, gambhir & dhawan. and talking of ipl, its only a meaningless tournament & murder of cricket. i would rather like to c india win 2011 wc than delhi win ipl if given a choice between the 2 and delhi were exteremely unlucky to get the semi-final with rajasthan and lost 3 points in group stages due to rain. due to rain, we lost due to a faulty rain-rule against punjab & got only 1 point, when we should have got 2 against kolkata. if it hadnt rained, delhi would have ended the group-stages on 18 points & thrashed punjab in the ipl semi-finals

:mad: i have seen that since ydays match, lots of ppl out here r laughing at delhi. laughing at delhi is laughing at india & by laughing at delhi, u r laughing at ur own country. delhi is even known as the heart of india now coming back to the cricket, delhi, finished in the semi-finals in ipl, well above mumbai & kolkata. lots of mumbai-ites have been found laughing at delhi. even chennai arent too far off despite the fact that they will get crushed by punjab today in the other semi-final also, delhi have the best opening combo in ipl of sehwag & gambhir & the best top 3 in sehwag, gambhir & dhawan. and talking of ipl, its only a meaningless tournament & murder of cricket. i would rather like to c india win 2011 wc than delhi win ipl if given a choice between the 2 and delhi were exteremely unlucky to get the semi-final with rajasthan and lost 3 points in group stages due to rain. due to rain, we lost due to a faulty rain-rule against punjab & got only 1 point, when we should have got 2 against kolkata. if it hadnt rained, delhi would have ended the group-stages on 18 points & thrashed punjab in the ipl semi-finals
whats wrong with u dude? are u always high ? if yes what u smoke lol

I agree with the bolded- Delhi did better than Mumbai and Kolkatta so those losers should not be trash talking

Guest HariSampath

Delhi is NOT India...and we all saw what your "Indian opening pair" did yesterday.... btw, you dont whine about rain and rules...if you hadnt been protected by the rain against Kolkatta, you would have been thrashed by them 2nd time and wouldnt even have made it to semifinals...and YES Mumbai was a MUCH better team than DD, just they choked 2 key matches and Delhi sneaked in.