disappointed with chennai

Cricketics

i never thought that they will do such shyt stuff. i mean they were tempering the ball after every delivery. they nearly raped the poor ball by playing with it. gony the good punjabi guy was made to temper the ball too. ntini was good at doing that and then muralitharan joined the party. and then balaji. this is unfair. and Fack IPL, such shyt stuff happening.. total unfair game this.. chennai tempering the ball with sunscreen also. and then with Gatorade bottle cap. chennai reallly aren't the real winners of this game

Guest HariSampath

Its a technique Ticz...its called TECHNIQUE...how to tamper the ball, how to bribe the umpire, ...how to cheat at the toss, how to bribe the scorers, how to bribe ICC, how to bribe Lalit Modi etc..... finally its also a technique ...HOW TO FACK THE PUNJABIS Superkings 3 TIMES IN A ROW......Its a technique....fack them so hard first 2 times, they love it and will beg to be FACKED third time also :hysterical :hysterical: :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

^....Attn Mods/admins....Please dont call this OTT or edit please ....I was reliably informed by the Holy Priests of ICF that "fack" is given lots of free license.....:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: we got the license.....so we officially FACKED the brains outta Punjabiz 11 :hysterical: :hysterical :hysterical:

Its a technique Ticz...its called TECHNIQUE...how to tamper the ball, how to bribe the umpire, ...how to cheat at the toss, how to bribe the scorers, how to bribe ICC, how to bribe Lalit Modi etc..... finally its also a technique ...HOW TO FACK THE PUNJABIS Superkings 3 TIMES IN A ROW......Its a technique....fack them so hard first 2 times, they love it and will beg to be FACKED third time also :hysterical :hysterical: :hysterical:
sorry tht one cracked me up...:haha::haha:

i never thought that they will do such shyt stuff. i mean they were tempering the ball after every delivery. they nearly raped the poor ball by playing with it. gony the good punjabi guy was made to temper the ball too. ntini was good at doing that and then muralitharan joined the party. and then balaji. this is unfair. and Fack IPL, such shyt stuff happening.. total unfair game this.. chennai tempering the ball with sunscreen also. and then with Gatorade bottle cap. chennai reallly aren't the real winners of this game
The Art of War :hatsoff:

Guest HariSampath

^ whaddya mean Finey....I just USED ONE swear word....FACK and I had been informed OFFICIALLY that it is the one swear word which has been certified by ICF..., and if on a day when we had to ball tamper, terrorise scorers and bribe umpires to FACK Punjab for the THIRD time in a row, shouldnt we be honest enough to admit it ??? :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

yeah he did, but he was possibly angry with Dhoni for upsetting Preity's plans and his own plans for Preity :-) Modi was never a fan of Chennai all along....he cheered every team in IPL except Chennai and Hyderabad...and now must be seriously worried that Chennai might run away with his precious million dollar trophy...modi prefers to cozy upto the likes of Preity, SRK, Mallya, Sachin, etc

Guest Hiten.
yeah he did, but he was possibly angry with Dhoni for upsetting Preity's plans and his own plans for Preity :-) Modi was never a fan of Chennai all along....he cheered every team in IPL except Chennai and Hyderabad...and now must be seriously worried that Chennai might run away with his precious million dollar trophy...modi prefers to cozy upto the likes of Preity, SRK, Mallya, Sachin, etc
Gawd. Stop making sh*t up