Pak v WI 3rd test

King

Re: Pak v WI 3rd test Third Statement, Ravi? Were you thinking of the Testaments? Meanwhile, Inzamam finds a way of getting out to Darren Ganga, of all people. Is the foremost slayer of fast bowling of his time the world over, the conquerer of Donald in SA and McGrath in Australia, finally finished?

Re: Pak v WI 3rd test

Third Statement' date=' Ravi? Were you thinking of the [b']Testaments? Meanwhile, Inzamam finds a way of getting out to Darren Ganga, of all people. Is the foremost slayer of fast bowling of his time the world over, the conquerer of Donald in SA and McGrath in Australia, finally finished?
Thanks for pointing out Dhondy. This is the result of multitasking. I have been working on something critical and also posting. The statement was to go in the doco and test here but test ended up in the project doc while statement ended up here :hic:

Re: Pak v WI 3rd test Still a good enough effort by Yousuf. Scoring these may runs on whatever track and whatever attack is good stuff. It takes a ball for the batter to get out and he has kept that ball at bay shows he is in the best of his form ever. I remember an article on crickinfo about a year or so ago, the writer was asking Yousuf to be sacked as he never really scored when required. Wonder what the writer would be thinking now.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pak v WI 3rd test

Still a good enough effort by Yousuf. Scoring these may runs on whatever track and whatever attack is good stuff. It takes a ball for the batter to get out and he has kept that ball at bay shows he is in the best of his form ever. I remember an article on crickinfo about a year or so ago' date=' the writer was asking Yousuf to be sacked as he never really scored when required. Wonder what the writer would be thinking now.[/quote'] yup u got to score runs at the end of day and he is doing it with aplomb