OK, this really IS bizarro world

Mr. Wicket

Someone tell me what the f-ck is going on?! First there's that ridiculous start to the game. Now this. For the last hour, Kamran Akmal has been keeping competently. He pulled off a good diving stop earlier, and now he took two catches - the second while having his knee taken out from under him. What universe did I wake up in? Or is this all just a bad dream, where I will wake up and return to the sight of Akmal dropping anything with an edge on it from his gloves onto his toe and then screaming in pain?

Someone tell me what the f-ck is going on?! First there's that ridiculous start to the game. Now this. For the last hour, Kamran Akmal has been keeping competently. He pulled off a good diving stop earlier, and now he took two catches - the second while having his knee taken out from under him. What universe did I wake up in? Or is this all just a bad dream, where I will wake up and return to the sight of Akmal dropping anything with an edge on it from his gloves onto his toe and then screaming in pain?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: