Is Kapugedera a batsman or bowler? WTH is this schmuck?

fineleg

And cannot understand MSD sending this schmuckegedera above Badrinath. Crapara gedera ate up 12 valuable balls. Ridiculous, and its not like this gedera has done any difference in the other IPL matches. Can this nut bowl atleast!?? I doubt it. MSD ofcourse needs to own up the responsibility for selecting a nut in the playing 11 and sending him up the order.

he is the worst 20 20 player ever..he cost us 10 runs easily..badri shd have come in before him..but MSD thot that being an international player he can score runs but this guy cudnt even connect the ball..wat a waste..it can turn out to be the decider..

he is the worst 20 20 player ever..he cost us 10 runs easily..badri shd have come in before him..but MSD thot that being an international player he can score runs but this guy cudnt even connect the ball..wat a waste..it can turn out to be the decider..
Do you have a listing of his batting and bowling stats in IPL? Batting - Runs, Strike rate...and bowling (if he does bowl?, i dont follow him closely when SL plays, since he is a nobody as far as i'm concerned) I'm pretty sure this schmuck has screwed CSK everytime he got a chance.

This is a stupid decision from Dhoni. Badri is a better batsman and is in good form. CSK could have scored 10-15 runs if Badri was sent ahead of Kapugedara
well v can always contemplate on how it wud have panned out..but MSD thot that being an international player he wud do well..but it din work out..nothing wrong in trying

Guest HariSampath

Come on...kapugedara is an excellent player....but unfortunately...that is in Kabbadi....CSK, due to some miscommunication brought in a SL Kabbadi player, who just learnt about cricket and its rules 2 weeks back, and that Dhoni sending him ahead of Badri was the last blunder, earlier blunder being selecting him again and again in the 11. Kapu screwd CSK royally today, also on another 2 games before...he cost us momentum and at least 20 runs in the end. Badsri who has been playing LOTS better and getting wonderful scores in IPL, just faced one ball and hit a four..whadda waste by Dhoni and third time he had done this mistake..:((