Congratulations to first ever IPL champions Rajsthan Royals

King Tendulkar

I am punjabi but my dads pind is in rajasthan. We are all punjabis their but technically in rajasthan. A bit like southall in London:cantstop: but on much bigger scale. My boys from raja are going all the way and my family in my village there will be tasting IPL glory this year!

Guest Hiten.
Im only supporting good cricket
in short.... you are another bandwagon in "I support only good cricket" disguise :finger::haha: :P

in short.... you are another bandwagon in "I support only good cricket" disguise :finger::haha: :P
I support certain players i want dhoni to perform well, raina, rohit, ishant, gauti and they all are and i wanna see good performances from youngsters and then fireworks from whoever and i wanna watch sachin play and btw, those of you so confident rajasthan are going to win bet on them (awesome odds - 6.5)

what I can say is that Rajasthan had the worst odds to win the tourney at the start. Now they are one of the favourites. They have the momentum with them right now. I think they'll make the semis but may face a hurdle or two in the semis

> Im only supporting good cricket dhobhi ka kutta na ghar na ghat ka
Keep it up! Thats the spirit needed now, instead of unnecessary following a team or a player...its righteous to be a game lover...:thumb:
what I can say is that Rajasthan had the worst odds to win the tourney at the start. Now they are one of the favourites. They have the momentum with them right now. I think they'll make the semis but may face a hurdle or two in the semis
definitely, an odd team giving good sense in the game of quick cricket!