Congratulations to first ever IPL champions Rajsthan Royals

King Tendulkar

you are like my wife ..who thinks she is rajasthani by association ... doesnt work that way!!!
Eh! My dad and all that side of my side family is from Rajasthan. I also go to rajasthan every year for last 20 years. Hardly by association! You need to get over it. I am Rajastani. RAJASTHAN WILL WIN IPL!

Someone has hacked into dsr's account. With so many choices I can't believe he is supporting a team captained by an Aussie and which has Kaif in it.:hysterical:
I supported India even while that pile of cr#p Kaif was in it. This guy is haunting me as he has followed me to Rajasthan. As for Warne I have great respect for our captain! He is leading us to glory:two_thumbs_up:

Eh! My dad and all that side of my side family is from Rajasthan
Hehhehehehe that way I should be supporting Chennai (but I don't feel much of an affiliation to that city), but I chose my hometown Hyd even though they're down now (Of course like a true fan, I am always optimistic Hyd can make it to semis :-D).

24th match: Rajasthan Royals v Chennai Super Kings at Jaipur - May 4, 2008 it will be highly electrified and crucial match to watch...Warnies v/s Dhonians! at the moment both are equally poised to win this match...elevation v/s consistency!

Guest HariSampath

All you Rajasthanis....We are having some "Rajasthan dessert" after dinner tomorrow.....and as Rajasthan is as close as you can get to Pakistan, and Chennai being farthest...this is really an India Pakistan match ....GO Chennai ( India) :yay:

Oi ... comeuppance is going to be delivered ... all you idli eaters will be shown the the right way to play cricket

All you Rajasthanis....We are having some "Rajasthan dessert" after dinner tomorrow.....and as Rajasthan is as close as you can get to Pakistan' date=' and Chennai being farthest...this is really an India Pakistan match ....GO Chennai ( India) :yay:[/quote']

>All you Rajasthanis....We are having some "Rajasthan dessert" after dinner tomorrow.....and as Rajasthan is as close as you can get to Pakistan, and Chennai being farthest...this is really an India Pakistan match ....GO Chennai ( India) Haribhai, eating sambar was so good. CSK were killed by Royals. What a thrashing.

The IPL has been a funny tournament. From what i've noticed, one loss has totally halted a teams charge, and a few wins has sparked inspiration and momentum. We've seen Kolkata and CSK partially stopped by a few losses, and MI, BRC and of course RR own by making one win into 3 or 4. I've noticed that there's somewhat of a pattern of wins and losses, they come in strings. I don't think we've seen a team that has consistantly won and lost with consistancy. There have been no: W-L-W-L-W-L strings at all. Rather they are W-W-W-L-L-L All i'm saying, one loss can dent RR's momentum. And the tournament still has a long way to go yet.

The IPL has been a funny tournament. From what i've noticed, one loss has totally halted a teams charge, and a few wins has sparked inspiration and momentum. We've seen Kolkata and CSK partially stopped by a few losses, and MI, BRC and of course RR own by making one win into 3 or 4. I've noticed that there's somewhat of a pattern of wins and losses, they come in strings. I don't think we've seen a team that has consistantly won and lost with consistancy. There have been no: W-L-W-L-W-L strings at all. Rather they are W-W-W-L-L-L All i'm saying, one loss can dent RR's momentum. And the tournament still has a long way to go yet.
Where has BRC become consistent and have 3-4 wins? They only got their second win

Guest HariSampath
>All you Rajasthanis....We are having some "Rajasthan dessert" after dinner tomorrow.....and as Rajasthan is as close as you can get to Pakistan, and Chennai being farthest...this is really an India Pakistan match ....GO Chennai ( India) Haribhai, eating sambar was so good. CSK were killed by Royals. What a thrashing.
Indians beat pakistan today. LOL 100 allout against the DUDs whom we had thrashed.... :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :finger: :finger: :finger: