does dhoni have anything against badrinath?Or is he just being selfish

Did anyone see how Dhoni made Badri field at long on, while he himself was conveniently standing behind the stumps, waving hands at people ? Dont forget how he made Ntini & Gony run in from the boundary 6 times an over, while he was arrogantly standing still behind the sticks. What an arrogant SOB! And he is rightly called a Dhobi, for taking Yuvi & co, to the cleanerz!

i'm not the author but i picked this article because it makes a lot of sense.people call yuvi yuseless,sachin boss,ganguly gandguly..so where does ur sense of justice go then..for all the author may be a dhobi himself and considers it a privilege to call dhoni dhobi..wahtever. but the point that he raise..that when the going gets tough he sends badri and others and conveniently hides .and when chennai is playing ok...out rides the knight in shining armor. and this is not just the final..as the author points out this has happened consistently in all the matches.so it's not a matter of bad judgement but conscious decision.i understand protecting the technically fragile dhoni from fast bowlers or spinners but what i don't understand is why does he come riding out when the pitch is good or the going is fine.tats the main point about the post and all dhoni lovers are hiding behind the crap about calling him dhobi.ignore that bit and rest of the post is very very valid.
well if v begin to dissect each and every move of a captain then im sure u ll find fault with all the cricketing captains around..y did they do this y did they do that..MSD is not a kinda guy who is gonna demote any player that too a gud player..MSD has openly acknowledged that Badri is a very gud talent and v all know frm our national squad selection that MSD backs his players..Praveen kumars inclusion in the squad is a very gud example for that..and this south indian bias is so stupid..MSD doesn appear to be that kind of a person..as i said the author is pissed off with dhoni coz of Badris lack of chances and he has vented all his frustrations albeit carefully dissecting Badris batting in each game..there are some gut decisions that a captain takes and u cant find fault with those decisions.. Badri has not had things going his way..everyone knows that..he did his best in the chances he got in IPL..and im pretty sure its jus a matter of time that he makes our national squad..as i said if u are so keen on finding mistakes then u can do that with any captain around..but this is too much..telling Dhoni is biased and he plays for avgs plays selfish..hope u get the point..well if u dont then u can continue posting in this topic..jus understand that these are captaincy decisions taken on the spur of the moment..
Did anyone see how Dhoni made Badri field at long on, while he himself was conveniently standing behind the stumps, waving hands at people ? Dont forget how he made Ntini & Gony run in from the boundary 6 times an over, while he was arrogantly standing still behind the sticks. What an arrogant SOB! And he is rightly called a Dhobi, for taking Yuvi & co, to the cleanerz!
brilliant :hysterical::hysterical:
And dont forget, in the last few matches, he didnt even do that, Making Parthiv the keeper while he lazed around near the cheerleaders
:hysterical::hysterical: BTW, isn't Pappudegara from further South than Badrinath - how come he got promoted ahead of him?
:hysterical::hysterical: BTW, isn't Pappudegara from further South than Badrinath - how come he got promoted ahead of him?
All known pappus (Gangu, Dravu & Tendu) on earth have only been traced North of Tamil Nadu. Therefore, Dhoni's bias is indefensible.

and warnie the boss kicked dhobi in the butt for not cleaning his undies 3 times in a row.:D:D:D and dhobi is a **** player.His team composition was good against us OTHERWISE we dominated everyone and in the end WON more games than chennai. Dhobi the loser wins tournaments .....lolll...hahaha what a joke....:hysterical::hysterical:

To add to this discussion, and masalize it even more, I observed one incident that involved Dhoni and Badrinath. It's quite possible that I might be reading too much into, but to me it just didn't look right. Badri was at the non-striker's end. Dhoni smacked a ball straight at Badri - no, this isn't the observation thank you very much - and it hit Badri flush on the shoulder. He was wincing and prancing around in pain and straight away called for the magic spray. The support staff staff and a couple of other players ran to the middle to attend to him. During all this time, Dhoni didn't even look to be concerned about it all and didn't even bother to walk down the track until the very end and only to get a drink. It just didn't look right to me...the manner in which he appeared not to be bothered by the scenes at the other end. It was as if he was taking a manly stance of , "Just stop wincing and get on with the game." This could be just an innocent incident and it's quite likely that I'm reading too much into it but based on experience of watching similar such incidents, the batsman usually goes over to check on the non-striker. It wasn't right in my eyes.

and warnie the boss kicked dhobi in the butt for not cleaning his undies 3 times in a row.:D:D:D and dhobi is a **** player.His team composition was good against us OTHERWISE we dominated everyone and in the end WON more games than chennai. Dhobi the loser wins tournaments .....lolll...hahaha what a joke....:hysterical::hysterical:
loll you're crazy son look at what dhoni has achieved, he made himself known to the world with his crazy hitting and people started to doubt he could do anything apart from swing the bat. he showed everyone he REALLY knows how to play according to the situation and with the captaincy, it was a shocking decision at the time, but he's proven he is good enough for the job so get over it
loll you're crazy son look at what dhoni has achieved, he made himself known to the world with his crazy hitting and people started to doubt he could do anything apart from swing the bat. he showed everyone he REALLY knows how to play according to the situation and with the captaincy, it was a shocking decision at the time, but he's proven he is good enough for the job so get over it
lol lolllllllllll Dhobi hasnt altered his batting style. He has been figured out, his couple of strength areas, his weakness etc..and he can hardly hit those bix sixes consistently .
lol lolllllllllll Dhobi hasnt altered his batting style. He has been figured out, his couple of strength areas, his weakness etc..and he can hardly hit those bix sixes consistently .
Yet he is the best wicketkeeper batsman in the country, the second best pure ODI batsman in the side after Tendulkar, and the only player besides Tendulkar to have an assured spot in ODIs and Tests and the only one to have an assured spot in all three formats.
Yet he is the best wicketkeeper batsman in the country' date=' the second best pure ODI batsman in the side after Tendulkar, and the only player besides Tendulkar to have an assured spot in ODIs and Tests and the only one to have an assured spot in all three formats.[/quote'] lol...I checked the date again. Its not April 1st. Try again:hysterical:
Yet he is the best wicketkeeper batsman in the country' date=' the second best pure ODI batsman in the side after Tendulkar, and the only player besides Tendulkar to have an assured spot in ODIs and Tests and the only one to have an assured spot in all three formats.[/quote'] yuvi >> dhoni + sachin :D