Who will win the Triseries?

Who will win the Triseries?  

1. 1.

Methinks Pakistan is going to take this one. Our batting looks too flaky to win a 50 over contest without the stability of Tendulkar, Ganguly, and Dravid and our pace bowlers are likely to leak runs in BD, where conditions are going to be completely different from their success paths in Australia. Yousuf and Younis in the middle order are likely to tilt the scales in Pakistan's favour.

Voted for India, but i also think Pakistan will win it. It's been a while since the Indians had a break and they must be feeling shot after all those IPL matches. Besides, without Tendulkar, India aren't as big a threat. If he was in the side, i'd have no doubt that India would win, but without him the team might lose it's way; especially in those matches where one batsman is required to bat for over an hour or so to build a partnership. The role he plays at the top of the order makes him irreplaceable. I would have felt better about India's chances if one of either Dravid or Ganguly made the squad. The good thing is that we can take a look at the new guys and see what they are made of. This is probably going to be a batsman's tournament - flat pitches, shortened boundaries, etc. India should pack their XI with batsmen all the way down to #7 and use two spinners. No point in risking good fast bowlers in such meaningless contests

in ODIs we lack the batting experience going into the tri series. Also our "strike bowlers" Ishant Sharma and RP Singh are not in form, and are giving away runs. We hope they'll find their strike form, but we cant be sure of that. Regarding sreesanthi, i'll let zubi answer that. Bangladesh are not gonna win the tournament. 70% chance that Pak will win this.

we are underestimating our young guns and dhoni again... rohit sharma is one batsman who can go on to bat for couple of hours if needed..
lol dhobi is never underestimated on this forum.wut u tlk abt..lollllll......truth be told..... he is one overestimated junk. however, I do think India will win this series

After beating Aus in Aus with the young squad, its kinda hard to imagine not doing well with ALMOST the same team...Sachin is after all only one batsman - we wont need him so much for we will not be facing Lee/Clark/Johnson who are kind of better than Tanvir/whoever else they throw up now that Asif is not playing

lol dhobi is never underestimated on this forum.wut u tlk abt..lollllll......truth be told..... he is one overestimated junk. however, I do think India will win this series
T-20 World cup winner, series against australia odi.. IPL finalist.. yes he is overestimated... :cantstop::cantstop: ohh nvermind you want yuvi as a captain so thats understandable..
Guest Hiten.

This ODI series might turn out to be an interesting one actually. Pak is fielding 'almost' a fresh side and so are India. We both have rookies when it comes to bowling and batting but we might have an edge when it comes to fielding (not sure about Pak's young guns' fielding!). I don't see a reason why our boys cannot put up a commendable fight in this ODI series. I think there is a surprise in store in this ODI series :D

Ganguly had scored more runs than Utappa and also got 6 important wickets and got 3 man of the match in IPL. This is not his best performance but still better than Utappa who got choosed for the tri series. Is the age is the only eligibility to get place in the Indian Team?

Baakistaan Inshallah... or mashallah Banglestaaan.. as long as its either of our two Islam Brothass.. im happy

in ODIs we lack the batting experience going into the tri series. Also our "strike bowlers" Ishant Sharma and RP Singh are not in form, and are giving away runs. We hope they'll find their strike form, but we cant be sure of that. Regarding sreesanthi, i'll let zubi answer that. Bangladesh are not gonna win the tournament. 70% chance that Pak will win this.
if loosing to our beloved brothas, will put this Sobsanthi outa the team.. im more happy to let this series go off.. pls someone make this weepsanthi get lost frm the Indian team... Godwilling, this santhlesssanthi will b put to rest for eternity..
y don't u leave ur crap in the ipl forum. y the hell do u diss ur own god damn captain. is yuvi paying u ?
T-20 World cup winner, series against australia odi.. IPL finalist.. yes he is overestimated... :cantstop::cantstop: ohh nvermind you want yuvi as a captain so thats understandable..
lol yeh we won t20 cuz of dhoni...hahaha ye rite. and aus series winner sure but the hero by the name of tendulkar comes to my mind in the finals. and more liek ipl loser.....:D