Give and Take

Rajiv

We are normally very liberal when it comes to linking other sites, unlike other sites who have strict policies regarding outside links etc All we ask is to return the favor when it comes to posting your links We are happy to see innovative and exciting cricket links and hope we can carry on this give and take arrangement

Re: Give and Take I guess the Cricketology fella didn't bother to respond to our Mods request to publicize this website on theirs like they did theirs here. Unfortunately the policy of this website does not allow for one way advertising. If they are happy to post theirs here then they should also advertise this website on theirs. We are happy to even exchange banners and post their website on our front page or even happy to sport their banner as an ad here but they should do the same on their website for us too. It can never really work one way.

Re: Give and Take This flippinzooter dude is takin advantage of our leniency. He hasnt reciprocated the courtesy, inspite of our requests, nor is he interested in posting anything meaningful on this site. Its time to clean him up for good!

Re: Give and Take That's cool mate. As long as you can understand we have to return favours. We can extend the courtesy in many ways. Anyways here was FZ's response : Hey Guys, Whoa! That was quick and harsh! I did see Rajeev's post, but I needed to go and ask the boss before I responded with anything concrete. I wasn't trying to spam the forum. And in any case, I thought I came and offered FREE points for all ICF members, which was not a one-sided thingie. It was in appreciation of the fact that you guys are the real fans. Definitely didn't want to face the wrath of real fans. My job depends on making you guys (fans) come and play, therefore, I would not like to piss any of you guys off. Let me see what I can do with regards to putting a banner etc. Can't make any promises, as I am not the owner. Cheers, FZ