ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Abe saale..******* samjha kya Sachin-bhakton ko ? :haha: That ball has fire trailing from the opposite side as Sachin is standing..and sachin is already through his shot...had he hit the ball and the ball was going away from him, the fire-trail would be on the same side of the ball as Sachin. This picture makes it look like Sachin played his shot too soon and the fire-ball is about to kill him ! :giggle::hysterical:

Abe saale..******* samjha kya Sachin-bhakton ko ? :haha: That ball has fire trailing from the opposite side as Sachin is standing..and sachin is already through his shot...had he hit the ball and the ball was going away from him, the fire-trail would be on the same side of the ball as Sachin. This picture makes it look like Sachin played his shot too soon and the fire-ball is about to kill him ! :giggle::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: Holy and party are coming after u now

Leh theek kar diya.. Waise good catch. Freudian Slip of the brush on my part :cantstop:

lol teri upcoming date :hysterical::hysterical:
Apo.. your insect graphic near your handle had me stumped.. For a coupls of seconds, i was desperately checking my monitor to see if an insect had gone inside it ! :hysterical::hysterical:

If you ever want anyone to point out mistakes' date=' short comings or expose failings , CC is our man !! His brain works in a way no one else's can ![/quote'] Lemme get this straight...are you, in vague terms, nominating me for chief justice of ICF ? :haha::haha::hysterical:

Apo.. your insect graphic near your handle had me stumped.. For a coupls of seconds, i was desperately checking my monitor to see if an insect had gone inside it ! :hysterical::hysterical:
Same here. I thought for a sec I've never seen an insect as the one in your signatue. Good job Varun, very nice banner indeed.

that was designed for those who are stuck to their computers :cantstop: dont worry I have changed it