ICF New Banner Thread

varun

well if ppl want some changes on banner, then why not i add one too? btw, fantastic banner mate.. yaa the change i would love to see is jawardene being replaced with Jayasurya.. jaysurya might play his last series too down under.. so would be good to have him on the banner..

Ok here's my take. The bit on the right with the stumps is world class work. The flags on the stuumps and cartoony writing is great. But the collections of pictures and their positioning is poor, there's too many people and all are badly positioned. Still it bodes well for the future, overall a great effort.

Good banner. But I would have preferred if dhurandhar Dhoni saab is removed and anyone like Ishant Sharma is put in his place......Dhoni has got unnecessary stardom and fame, we at ICF are only adding to that..:((
Done, cleared it a bit
please take off punter in there' date=' that doesnt deserve it[/quote']
Would be good if you could update Ponting in the current shirt. :regular_smile:
Kept Ponting because this shirt looks good graphically:D I can update the player's pics as the series progresses and I get more pics with the current uniforms
yaa the change i would love to see is jawardene being replaced with Jayasurya.. jaysurya might play his last series too down under.. so would be good to have him on the banner..
Done
Ok here's my take. But the collections of pictures and their positioning is poor, there's too many people and all are badly positioned. .
Tried to clean it up a bit and give it more of a conventional look. The above should be updated sooon