World Cup Superselector is up

Guys, Sorry for the delay. Go to Superselector link and submit your team before first ball is bowled between Pak v/s WI. Here are rules Select 20 players from 12 teams. I am combined 6 minnows into 2 teams. Minnow1 has Bermuda, Scots, Kenyans and Minnow 2 has Ireland, Holland, Canada. You have to select atleast 1 player from each team, maximum allowed is 3. All the rules are there in the superselector page when you submit your team. This is Round 1. I am thinking of including all the games minus game between two minnows. There will be two more rounds with different set of rules.. The winner of each round will get prizes..and combined winner (aggregate of all 3 rounds) will win Grand Slam. If you have any question let me know. Thanks to apocalyse. He was the one who helped me put up 230 names. Kabira

Re: World Cup Superselector is up zero selections for dravid so far thanks to the 3 player rule. kabira these player minimums and maximums are making teams more predictable. what's the point? who cares if one selects 15 indians and 5 aussies? i can understand 3 keepers max 7 bowlers, etc. but limits on players from each team is really limiting who one wants to have in their team.

Re: World Cup Superselector is up

This is Round 1. I am thinking of including all the games minus game between two minnows.
No way ! If we have included players from teams like Bermuda and Kenya; then it's only fair that these matches are included as well. It's the best chance people have for scoring points off those sh*tty players. If you aren't going to account for their results, then don't let us pick players from these teams.