World Cup Superselector is up

Re: World Cup Superselector is up thanks Cricketics..for finding the error..But do you care?? just kidding >zero selections for dravid so far thanks to the 3 player rule. kabira these player minimums and maximums are making teams more predictable. what's the point? >who cares if one selects 15 indians and 5 aussies? i can understand 3 keepers max 7 bowlers, etc. but limits on players from each team is really limiting who one wants to have in their team. well if you select everyone from one team...you sure to make heck lot of points...Our goal is to select World XI..and we have to have quota.

Re: World Cup Superselector is up

One more trial rule. Your players will get 1.5 times points during powerplay...so choose your player accordingly. Batsman=1.5 pts for 1 run Bolwer 40 pts for a wicket and so on.
why? isn't it easier to score to score runs during power play?

Superselector: comments Thanks Kabira for putting this together. 2 comments: 1. All all rounders have been classified as batsmen eg. Pollock. maan I know my team has lot of bowlers but I had difficulty meeting the 7 bowler minimum. 2. Powerplay rule doesnt make sense. Do you have stats to prove that more wickets have fallen - is that more an outcome of type of pitches. I dont buy that its difficult to score in power plays and if so then be consistent - give more pts for runs and less for wickets during powerplays (right now you have increased both). Actually think there should be no adjustments made.

Re: World Cup Superselector is up >1. All all rounders have been classified as batsmen eg. Pollock. maan I know my team has lot of bowlers but I had difficulty meeting the 7 bowler minimum. yeah we want to keep pure bowler as bowler...mostly those batting at 8,9, 10 and 11. >2. Powerplay rule doesnt make sense. Do you have stats to prove that more wickets have fallen - is that more an outcome of type of pitches. I dont buy that its difficult to score in power plays and if so then be consistent - give more pts for runs and less for wickets during powerplays (right now you have increased both). Actually think there should be no adjustments made. its just trial rule..not sure how it will go...so lets just try it out...What we will do is keep Powerplay score seperately.