Fleming No.1 , Dravid better than Ganguly

Rajiv

Re: Fleming No.1 , Dravid better than Ganguly Imran Khan has always been a big admirer of Rahul Dravid and the repect is reciprocated by Rahul in more ways than one. Didn't know the other two though Rahul to be the better of the two too.

Re: Fleming No.1 , Dravid better than Ganguly Birbal once again revels in a Indian loss. Didnt u have a field day today with ur sidekick anu eh, rahul this rahul that saurav rescued em. U along with anu are the biggest traitors/india haters i have ever seen. :plzdie:

Re: Fleming No.1 , Dravid better than Ganguly Why am I an India HATER... I LOVE India...it is Greggy and his sidekick Chappell who I revile.... You guys just keep rooting for those losers... and soon Indian team will be below Bangladesh... in Tests and ODIs...

Re: Fleming No.1 , Dravid better than Ganguly Get over this freakin business of finding scape goats. Who the fack cares who's the coach and who's the captain? Provide them the best in the business but they will still fail. They lose it in their heads not because of lack of coaching skills or because of the captain. 2/3rd of the team needs a face lift and reshuffle. I still can't digest they didn't play Kumble against Bangladesh :wall: