Inzi's interview (2007)

Desi Cartman

Guest Hiten.

THAT Tv host is Pakistan's own Prabhu Chawla. Ridiculous Questions!!!! He was trying to corner Inzy with his every question.

Prabhu chawla is so irritating... He never asks any intelligent queation..always looking for some controversial answers... i like the Karan Thapar interviews in "Devil's Advocate" ...His questions are crisp..stinging...and he kills with words... i remember how the celebrated lawyer Ram Jethmalani refused to answer any of his questions..and asked him to pack up and leave...when Karan was interviewing him regarding the case of Jessica Lal Murder case..

Prabhu chawla is so irritating... He never asks any intelligent queation..always looking for some controversial answers... i like the Karan Thapar interviews in "Devil's Advocate" ...His questions are crisp..stinging...and he kills with words... i remember how the celebrated lawyer Ram Jethmalani refused to answer any of his questions..and asked him to pack up and leave...when Karan was interviewing him regarding the case of Jessica Lal Murder case..
Thanks for the info... i searched for the vid in youtube.. n found them... quite interesting.. watch how Jethmalani looses his cool... the whole thing is a video representation of what goes on in a messageboard... the whole thing is quite funny.. Part 1 98ruO7DiMx8&feature=related Part 2 ADJjbKAzKM8&feature=related Part 3 P7pNUNLbtck&feature=related