How was Irfan?

I didn't watch this game, but the bulletin on cricinfo states that he was bowling lackadaisically until (by luck) he got Lara. Afterwards, he was swinging the ball well? Is this true? Has Pathan finally found his mojo AFTER nabbing Lara? So, only Sehwag is left in la-la land, yes??

Re: How was Irfan? I didn't watch the match, but judging by the highlights (they can be found in our multimedia forum) he didn't look anything special. That zip or swing which he had before has gone. Although that ball he nailed Samuels with was more like his old self, he doesn't look good enough to merit a place in the starting XI. I thought Munaf was top class. He bowls very accurately and hits the right areas outside offstump. No batsman can ever relax against him and he could be India's main man at the WC.

Re: How was Irfan? Sometimes you get lucky even when you bowl badly and seems like this is one of those days lucky days for Pathan. It always helps the confidence when you grab few wickets, lucky or not. I'm sure he will be better in the upcoming games.

Re: How was Irfan?

Was bowling at a scorching speed of 70 MPH ... which confused the craap outta BCL ... I mean after all that run-up and the jazzz the thing took ages to get across ... why bother with the freakin runup .... :eew:
hahahah :lmao: after seeing highlights, i can see what you saying..

Re: How was Irfan? i didnt see the match.. but my only reaction after cricinfo's comment was -- irfan is out of form.. yet he takes 3 wickets...and yet they find fault with his bowling.. why dont they giv this bowler a little breadthing space ???

Re: How was Irfan? wi was playing like a club team. no make that a school team. I mean pathan was around 115 km/ph most of the time. and wides how can u bowl so many wides at that pace. I think we can let go of pathan and use ganguly. they both bowl around the same pace these days and one is more consistent as well

i didnt see the match.. but my only reaction after cricinfo's comment was -- irfan is out of form.. yet he takes 3 wickets...and yet they find fault with his bowling.. why dont they giv this bowler a little breadthing space ???
that's why. believe me he was crap.

i didnt see the match.. but my only reaction after cricinfo's comment was -- irfan is out of form.. yet he takes 3 wickets...and yet they find fault with his bowling.. why dont they giv this bowler a little breadthing space ???
that's why. believe me he was crap.
Guys.. i saw the highlights !! man, he didnt look tht grt.. i mean ther was ball bowld at 109 kmph !! u gotto b kiddin me man.. m a leftie too.. i think i stand a good chans of makin it into the indian team... :lol: