Sachin @ Lashings

So yesterday i went to see Sachin Tendulkar play for Lashings, the match was against Eastbourne College, so the opposition was about 17-18 years old Got there just in time for the, but the match was delayed for a while. Waited at the changing rooms of Lashings and then Sachin came out to greet his fans, great thing was there weren't that many Indian people. GOT TO MEET SACHIN, TOOK A PIC AND SHOOK HIS HAND :yay::yay::yay: the moment of the day was, just b4 I met him, there was a little white boy who asked Sachin to sign his face lol, Sachin replied, no I can't do that and the kid replies, please, I'll never wash it again loll, to which Sachin replied, no I want you to wash your face Lashings batted 1st, Sachin was probably just using the time to get back in touch, only blocking and looking for singles. He hit a few brilliant straight drives though but finally when he went for a big shot, he got caught on the boundary for about 36 runs Brendan Taylor played a pretty good innings, cant remember how many he scored and then we had a blitz from Dinesh Mongia who hit 66 off 37 balls and took some poor kid for 24 runs in his over (6 boundaries) Also Sachin's kid was about, he was just running around doing his own thing, not many people knew who he was, so I he didn't get bothered too much, tried to chat to him, but he was a bit shy or nervous. But he was sitting near the window and people were passing him stuff to get signed by Sachin and he passed them onto him and returned them signed. What a day to see and meet Sachin. I vote it best day ever :D these are pics from my phone, not very good ones, but got better ones, but gotta wait to get them off my cousin, probably later today or tomorrow s6jhi0.jpg2570rbc.jpg

the moment of the day was, just b4 I met him, there was a little white boy who asked Sachin to sign his face lol, Sachin replied, no I can't do that and the kid replies, please, I'll never wash it again loll, to which Sachin replied, no I want you to wash your face
:haha::haha: