Brian Lara cricket 2007

the demo is out for the PC and xbox 360.well,its only in Aus and UK for the 360 but u can create a new uk gamertag and download it. 2 things thats improved over the previous version are the analog stick shot control and multiplayer. The analog stick shot control is pretty cool. We can pick the gap almost on any side of the wicket. So its goodbye to only 8 directions on the previous games. It works better than ea cricket 2007. the demo is only single player (a 3 over game between eng and Aus),so i didnt get to play multiplayer. Graphics sucks.....more ea 2004 kinda graphics,esp billy bowdens head looks enormous compared to his lean body. But,since its official, we will get all the indian players face models.So sachin wont have a moustache anymore. Gameplay is fun but like all other cricket games, AI is pretty stupid. U can almost run a single no matter wht. Anyway,biggest disappointment ,thr is no frontfoot/back foot selection. U only control 3 kinda shots and the direction. Bowling is a bit better the blc 2005,infact blc 2005 was so crap that this looks like a great game. Anyway,its not blc 96 or 99 or even ea cricket 2004,but having live and analog stick control,will probably make this the best cricket gme yet.

Re: Brian Lara cricket 2007 None of the cricket games in the market are worth buying. We did a lot of mods for previous versions but I've lost interest since Ricky Ponting cricket was release in 2005 by Codemasters. Less said about EA sports the better. They keep rolling out the same shit game year after year with very minor changes. Not worth the time and money these cricket games. I say we from this website should invest and come up with a cricket game that can beat these fellas.