ICC Twenty20 Cricket world cup 2009: tickets on sale!

Fellow fans, I hope you noticed that the tickets for the ICC T20 world cup 2009 tickets are on sale. Thanks to the reminder from Surrey, I was able to get my tickets sorted for India-Australia and India-England at Lords. Only family section tickets are still available. So, lets go out there and get the little devils on our side.:guy_handsacrossamer Tix for the game against Saffers are still available aplenty. But, be quick. https://eticketing.co.uk/iccwt20/tickethub.aspx See you there:isalute: Indus Army

was on waiting list for a long ass time, pretty much most of the morning and afternoon and couldnt get no tickets :(( so damn pissed off
That sucks! But get back on wait list mate! I guess my wait lasted about 30 mins earlier this evening, but I was lucky to get the tickets for those two games. The Trentbridge tix for Ind-SAF are still available and it's coupled with SL-NZ. That's sure to be a cracker of a day. Good Luck!

I think we missed a trick here. The only tickets for the SF & finals at the evening of the first sales day were for the U16s. These could have been bought and upgraded on the day of the game by paying the difference in price. Since I was in a hurry, I overlooked that point. Else, I would been interested in the final. Now that the U16 tickets have been wiped out clean, it's pretty obvious that people will get them upgraded on the day of the game. Oh well...hope some more tickets get released closer to the championship. For those interested in Ind-Pak encounters, there is a Ind-Pak game in Taunton on 13th June as part of the Womens T20 WC.

^^ what about family tickets' date=' can they be upgraded, because i know a few people who bought family tickets[/quote'] Family tickets are full-priced adult tickets and so, no upgrades needed there, but one can try craigslist for swaps. At Lords, the family section is at a great location - behind the bowlers arm and sheltered in the Lower Edrich stand. I have bad memories of getting baked in Upper Edrich on a ridiculously hot summer day during Ind-Eng '04.