Is the April 15th Clash for sure?

Rajiv

Re: Is the April 15th Clash for sure?

fark..flight is like $1300 bucks and I heard hotel rate is like triple But, last time we might see our senior players in a WC
yep.. :eew: but if Sachin plays 2011 WC, final is in bbay.. I'm gonna sell kidney, arm, leg, whatever the faak is needed, leave whatever i am doing and go see!! thats all i want to do.. watch 1 match with these guys playing.. before they retire.. but not gonna happen :duh:

dunno kabs, i was checking flightcentre and its not cheap especially in such short notice Normally, I would love to see all the WC games, looks like our next destination is INDIA 2011
Rajeev if u r going to see the match, whos gonna post the vids in CVU... :huh: *sigh* every dog has its own worries.... :chin:

dunno kabs, i was checking flightcentre and its not cheap especially in such short notice Normally, I would love to see all the WC games, looks like our next destination is INDIA 2011
Rajeev if u r going to see the match, whos gonna post the vids in CVU... :huh: *sigh* every dog has its own worries.... :chin:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: