Dhoni is a poor test match player!

Aren't you broke yet after placing all that money on Yuvraj?:hysterical:
No, doing quite good. Thanks However , putting money on dhoni to score a 50 in australia in tests sure cost me and betting on him to score a ton did cost me too. and the big tournament winner dhoni losing final after final did cost me in betting.
No, doing quite good. Thanks However , putting money on dhoni to score a 50 in australia in tests sure cost me and betting on him to score a ton did cost me too. and the big tournament winner dhoni losing final after final did cost me in betting.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
No, I didn't. I played safe this tour by not betting. I did bet on yuvi to score a big hundred last time he toured Australia in my hometown sydney. I was smart this time not to bet on dhoni gettin anywhere near a 100. Any more questions?
odis? im talking abt tests.
Well, to answer your question. I didn't bet on yuvi. However I did bet on the BIG TOURNAMENT WINNER...THE PLAYER OF THE CENTURY DHONI TO ATLEAST GET 1 50 IN TESTS OUTAA 8 INNINGS. But f*Kin hell....
Other may have a high opinion about Dhoni in tests and so might have lost money betting on him But you have always maintained he is the pits. What kind of guy bets on a player knowing and maintiang that he is sh!t and then cries about it when he loses money? And you didnt bet on the player you back for the captaincy whioch shows how little faith you yourself have on that player!
Other may have a high opinion about Dhoni in tests and so might have lost money betting on him But you have always maintained he is the pits. What kind of guy bets on a player knowing and maintiang that he is sh!t and then cries about it when he loses money? And you didnt bet on the player you back for the captaincy whioch shows how little faith you yourself have on that player!
Either that or he used to be posturing without conviction throughout the Aussie tour when after every Yuvraj failure he used come out and post random one liners about how Yuvraj was going to stuff it in the faces of the haters in his next innings.:hysterical:
Hmm..I atleast hoped he would score 1 50 outaa 4 tests...If he is wearing the blue, I expected that from him.. From Yuvraj, my betting brain didnt cuz he was making a comeback. I bet from my brain and not heart . Which is why I am a decent gambler. Its not about having little faith in yuvraj. I have seen ppl change their color or tone with changing form of yuvraj...They quick to jump on bandwagon and quick to get off it.. I have been a strong supporter of Yuvraj since 2001 and will be until he plays or maybe beyond.He is the future captain of India and one of the most elegant batsmen in world.However, he do need to work on his temperament and I expected him not to do too well in aus because he gotta work on his mental strength. I had the hope but not convinced. whereas with dhoni, the talent and elegance isnt there..With yuvi, its a matter of time.
Hmm..I atleast hoped he would score 1 50 outaa 4 tests...If he is wearing the blue, I expected that from him.. From Yuvraj, my betting brain didnt cuz he was making a comeback. I bet from my brain and not heart . Which is why I am a decent gambler. Its not about having little faith in yuvraj. I have seen ppl change their color or tone with changing form of yuvraj...They quick to jump on bandwagon and quick to get off it.. I have been a strong supporter of Yuvraj since 2001 and will be until he plays or maybe beyond.He is the future captain of India and one of the most elegant batsmen in world.However, he do need to work on his temperament and I expected him not to do too well in aus because he gotta work on his mental strength. I had the hope but not convinced. whereas with dhoni, the talent and elegance isnt there..With yuvi, its a matter of time.
Yet cricketing history is chequered with examples of the latter type of players (the ones without talent and elegance but with mental strength and belief in one's ability) having succesful careers while the former, despite their enormous talent fizzle out like a short burst of firecrackers on Diwali. Very rarely do we get a Bradman or a Sachin, strong in both ability and desire. If you have to chose between desire and ability, desire will pip ability to the post each time. Dhoni's rise to captaincy and UV's stagnation is the perfect example.
Hilarious to see how hatred for MSD has brought the Yuvi and Dravid fanboys together :hysterical:
Not hatred. Just some posters are examimg his poor test match record and performances! Don't see why the fact he did not even get a 50 in test series of oz and has only one test ton should not be criticised like any other players would.
I hope they do well too. But its going to take a lot of doing to threaten Dhoni's place.
Not in Tests. All KKD or PP needs are to keep well (tall ask) and score 3 fifties to threaten MSD's spot. Yes, M$S$D is taking things for granted and puttin ipl$ over other things.