The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC...

Sooda

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... yeah i did think most would agree with my picks..lol...feel free to add any on i did consider 'the entire pak side' but most of them are likeable, esp now that akhtar aint there...as long they lose agst us...

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... lol i am surprised you guys want to see afridi he is an overrated sh*t player who will fail without us having to wish so. afridi's career is based almost exclusively on his exploits against india and sri lanka in easy as pie conditions, and these achievements too are few and very very far inbetween. yet, with that 36 ball century he has achieved a god like status amongst pakis who seem to revere the fact that him being a pathan makes him invaluable to the team. give a monkey a bat, and he will end up scoring more runs than afridi has somehow scrapped in his ten years of slap stick humorous cricket career.

Re: The players you want to see fail (miserably) this WC... I have no problems with the Saffies (bet the house on 'em) the Aussies or the Engleeeesh. Although, I'd be absolutely delighted to see all those sh*tty subcontinental pretenders like PAK, SL and BIDI to get knocked out in the first round. Fat chance of that happening though.