Advice to Chappell and Dravid

kabira

Mr. Chappell and Mr Dravid, I have been watching team for past few months, and I must say there are not many problems with the team. There are basically three areas were we need to work on. So take out your pen and notebook and start taking notes. Mr. Chappell, you can make powerpoint presentation out of this and try to example this to our team. So you guys ready. Trust me, if you work on these areas, our team will improve and we will start winning from next game onwards. Ok here it is. Problem 1 ------------ We cant freaking field . I can bet, if we had our U19 team playing these games, they would have given their lives to save each and every run..please explain them, that every run saved is every run scored...its true when you facking cant score.. Problem 2 ----------- We cant freaking bowl. We havnt had our four bowlers bowling well together since the decline of Mohen-jo-Daro and Harappa. Mr. Chappell, you were hired to find bowlers who can bowl atleast line and length, if not pace. What the fack, even my six year old nephew knows the value of bowling slow balls in death over. He also knows that bowling length balls in slog over is inviting to the death. Oh well, I guess, our bowlers are not tested enough in nets. With likes of Kaif and Raina, how can you test them and with our team always getting out before first ball of the death overs, may be our bowlers have no concept of death overs. Please explain them with your hitech presentations. Problem 3 ------------ This one is very important. We cant freaking bat. One would assume, with likes of Sachin, Rahul and Sehwag, this would be area we need not to worry. But guess what my six year old nephew will show more guts and determination to survive against SA attack consisting of Pollock, Kemp and Hall. I can promise you that I would bat better than this guys and promise to atleast guts it out. Bring back Bangar, Parthiv Patel and Deep Dasgupta. They were boring but showed enough character to hang on. Why dont we play with 4-5 wicketkeepers instead of just 2. You can open with Parthiv Patel and Deep Dasgupta, followed by Karthik. Dhoni and Dravid can hold our middle order. They can rotate with keeping duties. I think Mr. Chappell and Dravid we need to go back to basics. So why dont your batters start playing under arm cricket and learn the art of batsmanship. As I mentioned earlier, if you just work on these 3 areas, you would be fine. I am sure we are not asking too much. Good Luck in your next games.

Re: Advice to Chappell and Dravid

we need to rip apart all the flat tracks in the country and replace them with lively ones (equal number of bouncy/seaming/spinning tracks).
Aye there in lies the problem We have and will keep having this problem every time we go abroad we are shit.e

Re: Advice to Chappell and Dravid Problem is not really pitches. They did not seem to hinder us when we got to last wc final or brought aussies to their knees whwn we last went their. Selection is problem. We enter field with 9 men these days as kaif and pathan are hopless. Why are they continuially picked? Who is responsible for their selections? We also need to stop picking young kids with a bit of talent who are so raw. You don't win nothing with kids. Need to pick young guys in 24-28 age bracket to debut, especially in batting dept. Gambhir non selection was a crime against all first class cricketers in India. As basically peformances in FC cricket and A tours and Challenger mean nothing to selectors as he has been outstanding in these. He is only 24 yet is deemed to old and past it for the idiot selectors.