Sign in to follow this  
King

WI v SL stakes processed

Re: WI v SL stakes processed It is still being processed but you wont get anything back as the stake for South Africa winning was 100/100 i.e whatever you put you get it back.

Re: WI v SL stakes processed

I bet on Chris Gayle to win MOM for WI-Pak match. I won 166 pts! I don't understand how since Ghayal was not MOM. Is this an error?
That sure is an error, we will sort that out. Thanks for letting know.

Re: WI v SL stakes processed So I bet for the first time. Was fun! total winning 125 total losses 55 Net winning 70 I started off with small bets to test the water :hic: I think I will start punching larger numbers :chin:

Re: WI v SL stakes processed Hmmm.... I lost my top position and now am at 4th position. Blue_Billion had some really good wins in the South Africa v Holland game. Most came off and it came off big as he bet huge points (few 500s I saw). The win apparently was big as he bet big too. Please note the following three bets : The top scorer between Lou Vincent and Ross Taylor bet was refunded as both scored a duck. :lol: All bets against Ntini and Strauss were refunded. Top first wicket partnership between Eng v NZ was also refunded as both sides lost their first wicket for 1. Updated my first post with the latest leader board.

Re: WI v SL stakes processed Apocalypse, it looks fine to me. Which bet in particular are you referring to? BTW if you already have bet once you will need to use update rather than bet all over again.

Re: WI v SL stakes processed Yesterday I had 197x points. I won more than I lost but my points stand at 1774. today Yaar what type of gambling is this? Instead of an increase I see a decrease? :Cry: :shrug:

Re: WI v SL stakes processed Done processing the bets fellas. The bookmaker was running under loss but the Bangladesh win has handed profits. Unfortunate lot of members lost fair bit in this one game.

Thanks BB, the timings look pretty decent. If the bets don't close on time (in another hour or so) I will retire it manually. BTW we can catch up for a drink or something when I visit Bangalore sometime later this year. I hope you will be around till then.
Sorry for missing this post... Definitely we shall meet... :wtg:

Re: WI v SL stakes processed I got facked got smacked updide down. I am down but not out. I bet the farm on India beating Bangla's I had bet everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheh Ravi no much there either :). gaybe better get 10 runs before Chandarpaul today. I bet my small farm in ethiopia on him :lmao:
There you go you are richer by 200+ points now.

Desichap You still cant beat me Total Winnings : 3148 Total Losses : 7380 Net Position : -4232
:lmao: Should I lend you some points?
jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai woh dussron ke ghar par pattar nahin fekte :hic: :hic:

Don    0

Re: WI v SL stakes processed think i had a steady day bit positive but by not much only if samuels had scored 10 more runs i wud have been in business :lol:

Desichap You still cant beat me Total Winnings : 3148 Total Losses : 7380 Net Position : -4232
:lmao: Should I lend you some points?
jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai woh dussron ke ghar par pattar nahin fekte :hic:
Kya bola re sheeshe ke ghar ka? Looks like my ghar at this moment is made of anti-nuclear attack grade reinforced concrete :lmao:

Re: WI v SL stakes processed Time of Meeting Meeting Bet Selection Your Total Stake Odds Winnings Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:30 am West Indies vs Zimbabwe - World Cup Team To Make Stake Refunded 210 107/100 0 Any reason why this bet was cancelled? Thanks

Sign in to follow this