Port Elizabeth: what to do?

kabira

well nothing is lost really...doesnt matter how we perform in ODI series..WC will be totally different experience... It will be slowest track...this is best place to make comeback..more like indian subcontinent pitch. I think we need to unleash Dhoni early. I will open with him. We need to attack right from the word go...only hope is either of Sehwag and Dhoni click.. Sehwag Dhoni Mongia Sachin Karthik Raina Pathan SS Zaheer Bhajji Kumble thats our only hope, one of Dhoni or Sehwag strike...and take the game away from SA where even our d.ickhead bowlers cant mess it up..

Re: Port Elizabeth: what to do? Kabs.... same mistake of playing Raina at 7...... tht kid will waste the last 10 overs.... instead i would play Jaffa one last time in the opening slot... and hence KKD will bat one slot lower.... but atleast u know there is a chance he can go berserk in the last 10... bowling part looks good, except i dont know if munaf is fit... wouldnt wanna risk him for the ODIs...

Re: Port Elizabeth: what to do? frankly i dont care, which one of em plays... both are equally tothless on current form... i would rather try out VRV who has been in really good form recently.. he has good height, pace and bounce and on these pitches he would be the quickest from bothg sides... obviously the line and length shyte aint working for us..

Re: Port Elizabeth: what to do? With; whatever performance we can expect from sachin, it has to come while opening. You can forget about him coming lower down the order We all know how picky he is when it comes to these types of situations Infact, I would suggest Sehwag to bat down lower as he was never a natural opener anyways and can cope with it Remove Kaif, I'd rather get bored by Umrao Jaan than see Kaif Bat Laxman has to play, a guy who scored 3 centuries in a week cannot be ignored Open with Dhoni, agree to that