Super Selector Watch

Gambit

Re: Super Selector Watch

vishwatma ur leader board seems to be outdated.. after that, it has been updated.. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/cgi-bin/SS/leaderboard.pl?id=14
i'm looking at the link u gave...it still shows my score at 270 :huh: edit : nvrmind it updated automatically now...thanks p.s. for the scores of every1 else...it still shows the outdates scores tho :huh: like for koskmayu Stephen Tikolo : 146 Ricky Ponting : 113 Glenn McGrath : 87 Adam Gilchrist : 70 Mohammad Ashraful : 0 Umar Gul : 0 Shane Bond : 0 Muttiah Muralitharan : 0 Jacques Kallis : 0 Zaheer Khan : 0 Paul Collingwood : 0 Sachin Tendulkar : 0 David Langford-Smith : 0 Daniel Vettori : 0 Shivnarine Chanderpaul : 0 Brendan Taylor : 0 Makhaya Ntini : 0 Kumar Sangakkara : 0 Mohammad Yousuf : 0 Sourav Ganguly : 0

Re: Super Selector Watch

kill process 3387, 3380, 3381, 3378, 7674, 3601, 3609, 3379 I think this are the deamons running..you can check...whether they are superselctor ones..
I remember these ones. I had to restart the server as these processes slowed down the server to crawl day before or about 2 days ago. I killed quite a few then and asked the host to restart the server.

Re: Super Selector Watch Not sure but the server went really slow and the website was taking way too long to open. Few sessions were killed and eventually I requested for a server reboot. To be honest we needed a reboot. The server had not had a reboot for about 6 monts or so. I've killed them all Kabira.