Forget convicts..watch Kenya vs Canada..Game on

kabira

Re: Forget convicts..watch Kenya vs Canada..Game on I have had few Americans and Canadians ask me about cricket in the last few days. They have asked few strange questions such as "You call NZ Black Caps, what do you call Canada cricket team as" and such. I suppose they are used to naming convention such as "LA Lakers" so they reckon every team has an official name. Anyways back to the topic, Kenya's looking very comfortable. I think Kenya is still a good team and will cause few concerns for other teams in this WC.

Re: Forget convicts..watch Kenya vs Canada..Game on Lot of West Indians in Toronto, 1st time I ever saw a non desi team play outside their apartment in toronto all west indian kids playing cricket, real carib style too with beer flowing

Re: Forget convicts..watch Kenya vs Canada..Game on bet laga...if Kenya bat first..score 240...England will lose...remember it will be 6th game on this ground and pitch will be slow and low...suitable to kenyan cricket.. chal bet laga.. If I win, I ban Bheema else you do..