Should we start with this XI

Rajiv

Indian XI 1. Virender Sehwag 2. Sourav Ganguly 3. Rahul Dravid* 4. Sachin Tendulkar 5. Yuvraj Singh 6. Mahendra Dhoni 7. Irfan Pathan 8. Ajit Agarkar 9. Zaheer Khan 10. Harbhajan Singh 11. Munaf Patel 4.5 Full Time Bowler 4 Part time bowlers 3 Openers there

Re: Should we start with this XI I prefer this team is batting order: 1. Robin Uthapa 2. Sourav Ganguly 3. Yuvraj Singh 4. Sachin Tendulkar 5. Rahul Dravid* 6. Virender Sehwag 7. Mahendra Dhoni 8. Ajit Agarkar 9. Zaheer Khan 10. Harbhajan Singh 11. Munaf Patel

Re: Should we start with this XI

Indian XI 1. Virender Sehwag 2. Sourav Ganguly 3. Rahul Dravid* 4. Sachin Tendulkar 5. Yuvraj Singh 6. Mahendra Dhoni 7. Irfan Pathan 8. Ajit Agarkar 9. Zaheer Khan 10. Harbhajan Singh 11. Munaf Patel 4.5 Full Time Bowler 4 Part time bowlers 3 Openers there
I would pick the same XI; except i would have Tendulkar at #3 (although he really should be opening) and Dravid at #5. Yuvraj at #4. Harbhajan is also a better batsman than Agarkar and Zaheer, so he would be handy at #8.
8. Ajit Agarkar Cant have those 3 in the playing XI .... thats just asking for "aa bail mujhe maar" ... can afford just 2 of those 3 ....
What are you talking about Boss, Agarkar is a class act and India's spearhead. He is one of the first names i'd have on that team sheet.

Re: Should we start with this XI Motu or IKP depending on the track - if its a slow low turner use Motu, if not IKP. Based on current form both are just bowlers who can bat a bit - Motu, what a fall from grace! :shrug:

I prefer this team is batting order: 1. Robin Uthapa 2. Sourav Ganguly 3. Yuvraj Singh 4. Sachin Tendulkar 5. Rahul Dravid* 6. Virender Sehwag 7. Mahendra Dhoni 8. Ajit Agarkar 9. Zaheer Khan 10. Harbhajan Singh 11. Munaf Patel
my 11 exactly.... though, i would have Dhoni at 6 and Viru at 7...... there is no way, a 30 averaging Viru will bat ahead of a 45 averaging Dhoni... if he averages like a lower order batter, thts where he will play.... lesson for Fat-b@stard...

He is also the owner of some of the most expensive bowling spells and finds some retarded ways to get the opposition into the game...
He hasn't f*cked up in years though and bowls some good, controlled spells now. Don't you remember his performances in WI ? He has come a long way since that '99 WC match vs Zimbabwe - he inspires confidence in anyone who watches him and can be relied upon to deliver the goods this time around.

remember that Series in SAF by any chance Predz ... ?
Yes, but the whole team was on a downer then - apart from comeback kid Zaheer of course. Besides, he did on well in the same conditions the World Cup will be played in, so there is reason to believe that he can do the business for India.

He is also the owner of some of the most expensive bowling spells and finds some retarded ways to get the opposition into the game...
He hasn't f*cked up in years though and bowls some good, controlled spells now. Don't you remember his performances in WI ? He has come a long way since that '99 WC match vs Zimbabwe - he inspires confidence in anyone who watches him and can be relied upon to deliver the goods this time around.
Economy rate of 5.00 hardly inspires confidence.But I guess we don't have any choice.

Re: Should we start with this XI guys, aggy been doing really well recently.. if he fails.. we can make dada bowl... probably even he will bowl better than pathan :lol: not to forget motu+yuvraj+boss and even dhoni been practising bowling recently.. we can make kaarthik keep wud be great if he gets a bidi wicket.. :lmao: