can't wait

kabira

Re: can't wait Speaking of the Banglastan game, is anyone willing to contribute a post-game bulletin for the WC website ? It doesn't have to be anything fancy (it will be once i'm done editing it); just your account of the match with a few notable observations. We need periodic posting of articles to keep the website going.

Re: can't wait

damn cant wait pred, ill do a few games... cant do this one tho.. out during the weekend , but surely will do games later.
OK, i'll keep you in mind for future matches. Let me know when you want to write and i'll give you the green light to go ahead. So we still need a volunteer for the Banglastan match ! Come on guys, don't you want a couple hundred points added to your ICF score ?

I'd prefer to do articles than video..it takes a long time edit' date=' encode and upload..get tired as hell[/quote'] dude, you are our only source of video :eew: yaar, i can understand, videoediting is no joke... do only India ka video's na... but please keep CVU going :hmph: please :eew:

I'd prefer to do articles than video..it takes a long time edit' date=' encode and upload..get tired as hell[/quote'] dude, you are our only source of video :eew: yaar, i can understand, videoediting is no joke... do only India ka video's na... but please keep CVU going :hmph: please :eew:
G** mein KIDDA jo hain, kya karega