Lillee vs Miandad

Predator_05

What is missing in this video is the prank by Miandad first. Miandad first pushed Lillee around with his bat and the Lillee tried to kick him. Honestly Miandad was not a saint. I supposed each other deserved it too. They both were uncivilized anyways.

What is missing in this video is the prank by Miandad first. Miandad first pushed Lillee around with his bat and the Lillee tried to kick him. Honestly Miandad was not a saint. I supposed each other deserved it too. They both were uncivilized anyways.
care to back your statement? I need to see proof of "Miandad first pushed Lilee with his bat...." Miandad is a saint. I haven't seen anything wrong about him so far !!!. I still remember Last Ball, "Six" :--D

care to back your statement? I need to see proof of "Miandad first pushed Lilee with his bat...." Miandad is a saint. I haven't seen anything wrong about him so far !!!. I still remember Last Ball, "Six" :--D
I don't need providing any proof to you, who cares whether you believe it or not? Cheats will remain cheats nevertheless. BTW you must remember Miandad, Akram, Wasim and Saeed Anwer played their last game against before they were shafted royally by the PCB. If you can't remember, please remember World Cup. That'll make your day. :hysterical:

I don't need providing any proof to you, who cares whether you believe it or not? Cheats will remain cheats nevertheless. BTW you must remember Miandad, Akram, Wasim and Saeed Anwer played their last game against before they were shafted royally by the PCB. If you can't remember, please remember World Cup. That'll make your day. :hysterical:
That doesn't prove to back your statement. It's all talk. :--D If you don't perform well, you get fired. That's what PCB did. Look at BCCI, scared to fire Tendulkar no matter how much he disappoints India in last five WC and continue to do so. Take example of Steve Waugh, Bevan and go no and how they were treated. That's professional :--D Beside, we forced Inzimam to retire after WC and not selected Yousuf in WC T20, in return we got Misbah- Ul- Haq. Cricket never stop. Speaking of cheat, you will find history of India cricket, bookie and you name it. Less said is better :--D

do u also remember this yvJvTZFumrw or this XHgRrWVcCuY or Rajesh Chauhan's six or kanitkar'ss 4 off the last ball or u want me to find videos .. :finger:

That doesn't prove to back your statement. It's all talk. :--D watch the video below If you don't perform well, you get fired. That's what PCB did. Look at BCCI, scared to fire Tendulkar no matter how much he disappoints India in last five WC and continue to do so. Take example of Steve Waugh, Bevan and go no and how they were treated. That's professional :--D Do u know how many runs has he scored in WC .. Beside, we forced Inzimam to retire after WC and not selected Yousuf in WC T20, in return we got Misbah- Ul- Haq. Cricket never stop. Speaking of cheat, you will find history of India cricket, bookie and you name it. Less said is better :--D Inzi was forced to resign because of controversies regarding woolmer and match fixing. BTW for cheating, your all time great has said in an interview that he tampered the ball, There are videos showing ur 3 great bowlers tampering the ball, your fav beast tampering the pitch , dont get me started on drugs and pak cricket
here it is .. watch it closely (at 00:25) :hatsoff: aZpUHX6QmoY

do u also remember this yvJvTZFumrw or this XHgRrWVcCuY or Rajesh Chauhan's six or kanitkar'ss 4 off the last ball or u want me to find videos .. :finger:
Thank for reminding the bitter truth, but Pakistan still has better history than India when it comes to Pakistan-India Cricket in both department. Say no more :--D Are you sure we are supposed to continue discussion in this section let alone this thread?

here it is .. watch it closely (at 00:25) :hatsoff: aZpUHX6QmoY
It all started by Lillee. Used some harsh to provoke him. Next thing you know, the little kicking incident was totally unprofessional. Even, Australian media are embarrassed of Lillee action. Have you not watch Interview of Former Australia Cricketer? :--D or Do i smell Pak-Ind jealousy or what from you guys? :--D

scared to fire Tendulkar no matter how much he disappoints India in last five WC and continue to do so.
disappoint? who was the player of the series in 03 wc?
Beside, we forced Inzimam to retire after WC and not selected Yousuf in WC T20, in return we got Misbah- Ul- Haq.
lol, moyo is not 20-20 material... every1 knows... even our seniors were out of it...and WE won.. some team in green kits lost to us? twice? couldnt hit in the stumps in bowl out :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: and we all know how PCB as dealed with ppl like akhtar/asif :-D

It all started by Lillee. Used some harsh to provoke him. Next thing you know' date=' the little kicking incident was totally unprofessional. Even, Australian media are embarrassed of Lillee action. Have you not watch Interview of Former Australia Cricketer? :--D or Do i smell Pak-Ind jealousy or what from you guys? :--D[/quote'] do you remember posting this
care to back your statement? I need to see proof of "Miandad first pushed Lilee with his bat...." Miandad is a saint.

disappoint? who was the player of the series in 03 wc? lol, moyo is not 20-20 material... every1 knows... even our seniors were out of it...and WE won.. some team in green kits lost to us? twice? couldnt hit in the stumps in bowl out :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: and we all know how PCB as dealed with ppl like akhtar/asif :-D
Who was player of the series in 03 WC? I thought you cared about Country rather than individual performance...Well never mind... I heavily criticized Inzimam and Yousuf when they disappointed in last WC. Nothing is more important than Nation. PCB tried their best to ban Akhtar and Asif. But PCB tried, knowing the pressure from Akhtar and Asif supporters and politics that tried to force PCB to overturn the decision. At least, PCB tried. :nervous: Look at BCCI, using full force to ban ICL anyhow. Tendulkar has played practice match against some ICL player. No action taken against Tendulkar. Look at BCCI now, either it's coward or unprofessional
do you remember posting this
What's your point again...If you had watched the whole documentary rather than just 10 min show... This conversation would have ended by now. Australian player like Lilee was such a racist. Tell me why Irfan Pathan bursted out his anger when heard something from Symond during Autralia tour in India.:--D

What's your point again...If you had watched the whole documentary rather than just 10 min show... This conversation would have ended by now. Australian player like Lilee was such a racist. Tell me why Irfan Pathan bursted out his anger when heard something from Symond during Autralia tour in India.:--D
Arey yaar , u asked for a proof where Miandad pushed lillee .. I provided that. I am not saying Lilee or Miandad were saints. U asked for a proof and I gave it. Mere baap ka kya jata hai agar lilee aur Miandad ek doosray se ladain :two_thumbs_up:

Who was player of the series in 03 WC? I thought you cared about Country rather than individual performance...Well never mind... I heavily criticized Inzimam and Yousuf when they disappointed in last WC. Nothing is more important than Nation. PCB tried their best to ban Akhtar and Asif. But PCB tried, knowing the pressure from Akhtar and Asif supporters and politics that tried to force PCB to overturn the decision. At least, PCB tried. :nervous: Look at BCCI, using full force to ban ICL anyhow. Tendulkar has played practice match against some ICL player. No action taken against Tendulkar. Look at BCCI now, either it's coward or unprofessional
Tu fir se shuru ... arey u asked why is SRT playing after failing in the WC some one replied that because he has a good record in the WC .. and u still have a problem with that Malik-Bhai , kya bhaang khai hai ?

I don't have a problem. India is not my county, then why bother? I would never appreciate Inzimam if he didn't win WC. But thinking of WC 92, that forces me to show mercy on him... After WC 07, i have no respect for him anymore...For me, it's Nation more important than individual performance that hardly help team. I can't still forget Misbah shot in WC T20 Final. He surely is my favorite, but never appreciated his contribution. He could have won for Pakistan, but he didn't. There's no excuse for that. I don't care if he was much consistent than rest of players of team. I always cared about Nation benefit. By praising Tendulkar will make y'all happy, alrite then. Winning WC is special feeling and that's why i like Kapil Dev more than Tendulkar and we know the reason behind it. Kapil is the reason India has won WC, but any spectactular about Tendulkar contribution for team?..Most of times, went slowed when near century... I only like match winners and you hold different opinion than me...It's okay