Why is Tendulkar wasting his time?

He is 35 years old.....I am guessing if he has to perform at least average or better to stay in the team. After the successful Australia trip where he had good outings in at least one inning of every test match.....he missed the SA series due to injury. He comes back after a long lay off and what the fruck is he doing? Test 1: Innings 1: Dragged a ball that was not even on the stumps Innings: Played a high risk sweep shot considering the moment with Murali coming round the stumps Test 2: Innings 1: Gets out to Chaminda Vaas? I mean GOOD GOD! Gimme a break! Innings 2: Fall into the trap of Chaminda Vaas.......Is he becoming that vulnerable now? Everyone on the field knew including the spectators and EVEN Arun Lal knew what Vaas was up to and then he throws it away. If Graeme Smith can win a match for SA when will the real Tendulkar stand up again like in AUS?? The clock is ticking......................... Considering the star he is, if India loses this game, the blood may be on his hands.

ur post is dumb' date=' give him a break. His shot maybe asked questions but he is jsut back from injury it will take time. He is looking very good but somehow getting out to loose shots.[/quote'] I do not think so. So every time he comes back from injury you have to sacrifice a series to get back on feet? Ridiculous. Looking good does not win tests, scoring good does.

The test team consists of about 8 players who have not been in action for sometime at the international level and it is showing it seems. As they are getting more match practice, these players are showing signs of improvement. Only the likes of Gambhir, Sehwag, and Ishant have been playing in the ODI team and they are playing well. I think its just match practice that the rest of the players lack and they will soon regain that form sooner than later.

so any thread that asks questions like "why is Srt struggling" or "is it time for him to quit " is considered waste of time but having threads like Bye Bye dravid , SG , Bhajji or AK are perfectly ok . I am myself a big fan of SRT but its stupid that some posters here feel offended when they see a post or a thread against SRT.

so any thread that asks questions like "why is Srt struggling" or "is it time for him to quit " is considered waste of time but having threads like Bye Bye dravid ' date=' SG , Bhajji or AK are perfectly ok .[/color'] I am myself a big fan of SRT but its stupid that some posters here feel offended when they see a post or a thread against SRT.
The difference that you have pointed out is stark in ICF - why can't all players be criticized in the same manner? The difference is real stark. Some are considered too holy to be touched. We can make fun of Dravid, Ganguly, Kumble or Laxman, and thats all ok, only one person cannot be questioned? As I have said many times, I like SRT too. But this holier than thou attitude towards him is nauseating. Here people are making personal abuses against dandaroy - when he himself has not abused any poster (in this thread). BTW - Hasn't Vaas got him many times in the career? Some max times or some record like that against SRT? (BossBhai - do u know this stats info? - maybe it is in ODIs or Tests, not sure)
This happens when reflexes weakens' date=' energy in body decreases...time has come to hang his boots and stop humilating himself further.[/quote'] Sadly it is true. It is tough to leave at the top of one's game. It would have been great if he called it quits at the end of the Aussie tour where he get good success. Sunil Gavaskar did, I do not know why the current batsman can't.....maybe the lure of too much money??
He is 35 years old.....I am guessing if he has to perform at least average or better to stay in the team. After the successful Australia trip where he had good outings in at least one inning of every test match.....he missed the SA series due to injury. He comes back after a long lay off and what the fruck is he doing? Test 1: Innings 1: Dragged a ball that was not even on the stumps Innings: Played a high risk sweep shot considering the moment with Murali coming round the stumps Test 2: Innings 1: Gets out to Chaminda Vaas? I mean GOOD GOD! Gimme a break! Innings 2: Fall into the trap of Chaminda Vaas.......Is he becoming that vulnerable now? Everyone on the field knew including the spectators and EVEN Arun Lal knew what Vaas was up to and then he throws it away. If Graeme Smith can win a match for SA when will the real Tendulkar stand up again like in AUS?? The clock is ticking......................... Considering the star he is, if India loses this game, the blood may be on his hands.
Good post :two_thumbs_up: But I also think he will bounce back strong- well actually not even bounce back- he never really did go away but I get your point and hope we don't have to keep making "unlucky nick". "one loose shot" excuses anymore he is above and beyond that and hope he proves me right
What the hell? Two matches without a score and haters surface. Remember what he was doing just two matches ago? No, you have a poor memory, I am sure. Let me help you. 153 in Adelaide. Before that a 71 in Perth. Instrumental in winning that one. Match before that: 154* in Sydney. Match before that: a 62 in Melbourne Match before that: 82 Calcutta Match before that: 56 Match before that: 82 in Oval Match before that: 91 in Nottingham Match before that: Low scores in Lords Match before that: 122 Match before that: 101 Match before that: 64 in cape town Match before that:63 in Durban What the hell do you want of this man? To bat like a machine? In 13 matches he got 4 centuries and 8 half centuries.
What the hell? Two matches without a score and haters surface. Remember what he was doing just two matches ago? No, you have a poor memory, I am sure. Let me help you. 153 in Adelaide. Before that a 71 in Perth. Instrumental in winning that one. Match before that: 154* in Sydney. Match before that: a 62 in Melbourne Match before that: 82 Calcutta Match before that: 56 Match before that: 82 in Oval Match before that: 91 in Nottingham Match before that: Low scores in Lords Match before that: 122 Match before that: 101 Match before that: 64 in cape town Match before that:63 in Durban What the hell do you want of this man? To bat like a machine? In 13 matches he got 4 centuries and 8 half centuries.
Drop Tendulkar:hysterical:
so any thread that asks questions like "why is Srt struggling" or "is it time for him to quit " is considered waste of time but having threads like Bye Bye dravid , SG , Bhajji or AK are perfectly ok . I am myself a big fan of SRT but its stupid that some posters here feel offended when they see a post or a thread against SRT.
well said desi.....:hatsoff: