Why does Bhaji get so much stick?

This fella is real patriot and 100% committed to team India. Every time he plays he gives it 110% for his country. At times is OTT and gives 200% in his desperation for India!Always rocks up when called to give his best! He as a decent test record. Yes to be fair he does need some assistance in the track to be really effective but most spinners do apart from the greats like murali and warne! He always keeps trying though and at times when thing go well has won tests matches for India. He also gives 100% in the field. He is a decent test bowler not brilliant but decent and is a worthy second spinner in right conditions. As a limited overs bowler he actually is very good. Always has very tidy spells with decent economy rates. Could take more wickets but his economy is superb and for example was badly missed in asia cup with the control he gets in middle overs. Played a key and underatewd role in T20 wc success! Despite all this he gets so much grief from fans. Gets targeted and criticised. Keep going Bhaji trying to fight fire with fire for IndiA:two_thumbs_up:

1) Too much drama 2) Too immature for his seniority 3) Sets a bad example for youngsters 4)Thinks he is too big a star :P 5)Becomes complacent after a good performance. I personally find the sissy expressions he makes very irritating. Infact I have never seen a Sardar who acts sissy. Sardaron ke mooh par thappar hai yeh.....:--D Ab mein bhagti hoon.....:D

1) Too much drama 2) Too immature for his seniority 3) Sets a bad example for youngsters 4)Thinks he is too big a star :P 5)Becomes complacent after a good performance. I personally find the sissy expressions he makes very irritating. Infact I have never seen a Sardar who acts sissy. Sardaron ke mooh par thappar hai yeh.....:--D Ab mein bhagti hoon.....:D
:hatsoff:Ditto I dont think he is commited at all. You are confusing his antics on the field with commitments. You are mistaken if you think he does it for th team, he does it for himself, to be the center of attraction. Plus all the points mentioned by Beetle

1. He's not enough of an attacking wicket taking bowler when there isn't enough spin on offer. 2. His over the top antics and slapping incidents are disgraceful. 3. And also, as a minor issue I didn't like the way he showed his hair without a turban all for just a fashion shoot. I know, I know, but it bothers me that he lacks those principles. But overall I do appreciate his contribution as a cavalier batsmen, decent ODI bowler and test match bowler in spinning conditions, but he's nothing special overall.

Well to start off with he'z not the TYPICAL INDIAN CRICKETER, who are generally termed to be, fair,well mannered, decent gentlemen, who have that aggressive instinct but from within ala Anil Kumble, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, who are fighters but they dont show it from the outside Bhajji is from the GANGULY SCHOOL OF CRICKET, aggressive, demonstrative, passionate, but guys like Sourav, Yuvraj have gone out there and won games with the fire in their belly, whereas Bhajji sometimes takes it over the top or may be he is just not a gentleman in this gentlemens game, but there is no doubt that he is a fantastic bowler

People who wear their heart on their sleeves are bound to cop a fair bit from the public, mainly coz with their explicit show of emotions, they tend to attaract a lot of attention. So, whatever they do, comes under greater scrutiny, which is why guys like Bhajji, Sreesanth, Nel etc always come for unfair criticism. We live in an age where people like Sachin Tendulkar offers a 'No comment' for even midly controversial questions. Courtesy and restrain is the order of the day and is popular with everyone. If you decide to be yourself, it seems like its a bad thing. :P Bhajji is certainly among my fav list of players. That doesnt mean I am going to support him if he bowls crap. But, as Dsr said, this guy is out there giving his VERY best, EVERY time. You have to respect him for that. The results may not be always what we wanted, but its more due to the lack of talent, rather than less of effort.

because he thinks on field antics is more important than getting wickets for his country..because he thinks he is above the game in certain occasions..he is a gud bowler but his antics have irritated a lot of ppl and infact even wen he is not performing he does something stupid..lets just hope that this 10 wicket haul leads to his transformation he does bowl flat sometimes..wen he sees there is no purchase from the wicket he darts the ball quickly towards middle and leg stump and the batsmen easily pick him for runs..he is a very much pitch dependent bowler there is no doubt about it but then u can try something different wen there is no help from the pitch..but bhajji keeps doing the same thing..im no expert on off spin bowling but i have seen this guy bowl for many years now and wen u get flat pitches his body language drops significantly and he becomes useless

This fella is real patriot and 100% committed to team India. Every time he plays he gives it 110% for his country. At times is OTT and gives 200% in his desperation for India!Always rocks up when called to give his best! He as a decent test record. Yes to be fair he does need some assistance in the track to be really effective but most spinners do apart from the greats like murali and warne! He always keeps trying though and at times when thing go well has won tests matches for India. He also gives 100% in the field. He is a decent test bowler not brilliant but decent and is a worthy second spinner in right conditions. As a limited overs bowler he actually is very good. Always has very tidy spells with decent economy rates. Could take more wickets but his economy is superb and for example was badly missed in asia cup with the control he gets in middle overs. Played a key and underatewd role in T20 wc success! Despite all this he gets so much grief from fans. Gets targeted and criticised. Keep going Bhaji trying to fight fire with fire for IndiA:two_thumbs_up:
i agree apart from the fact i think he is a terrific bowler in a game otherwise dominated by batsmen..

Well done again Bhaji:two_thumbs_up:Another top performance from Mr Singh! Time for Bhaji to get some appreciation for what he does, especially in limited overs cricket! And lets be honest some of you guys only sem to appreciate limited overs performances anyway:winky: Come on guys he always gives 110% for his country! Well played Bhaji in out bowling the 2Ms today:two_thumbs_up: