Why does Bhaji get so much stick?

So basically everyone hates him?? I like him:--D. Any others who like the firey sadarji?
me likey. :two_thumbs_up: I also thought he looked better with his hair down :-D Please don't take offense if it hurts religious sentiments. I'm just stating my opinion.
bhajji has been a great servant for indian cricket so far he has led by example, his aggression makes him fiery his bowling shouldn't be questioned, he has won many a match for his team
he has won many matches but lot less than he could have his aggro is fake n this shows wen he starts bowling negatively. he fights wid his teammates on the field he thinks himself as bigger than the game
bhajji has been a great servant for indian cricket so far he has led by example, his aggression makes him fiery his bowling shouldn't be questioned, he has won many a match for his team
AGREE:two_thumbs_up:! So why in another thread are you wanting him dropped? Really don't get that hate for Bhaji. Is it racism? He is our best performer in all formats of the game. He is ranked in top 10 bowlers in both formats for quite a while now. His recent form is very good. Yet everyone still desperate for him to be dropped. The hate towards him is crazy
AGREE:two_thumbs_up:! So why in another thread are you wanting him dropped? Really don't get that hate for Bhaji. Is it racism? He is our best performer in all formats of the game. He is ranked in top 10 bowlers in both formats for quite a while now. His recent form is very good. Yet everyone still desperate for him to be dropped. The hate towards him is crazy
are the punjabis most insecure among the indians?? you guys put tamil guys in shame in playing the victim card..

Because Bhajji is reduced to economical bowler. Works quite well for ODIs, but as a senior spinner we expect him to take wickets. He thrives on helpful surfaces, but on unhelpful surfaces he becomes mediocre. Powar was far intelligent bowler than Bhajji, but his fitness and waistline let him down.

he is annoying because its a case of "so near yet so far" he is not a favourite of mine because he is no warne. if you remember the deliveries to kirsten and gibbs in the 99 wc semis, this is what i want. bhajji did not and does not give what i want except the 2001 series with australia. a senior bowler has to more of a factor.he is economical no doubt. but a matchwinner only under helpful conditions. that is a case of "so near yet so far" and his rash foolishness from time to time(like the 8 crucial runs he conceded vs eng in the t20 wc down the legside) adds to the frsstration.

Because Bhajji is reduced to economical bowler. Works quite well for ODIs' date= but as a senior spinner we expect him to take wickets. He thrives on helpful surfaces, but on unhelpful surfaces he becomes mediocre. Powar was far intelligent bowler than Bhajji, but his fitness and waistline let him down.
Did you check the number of wickets he took in last 12-16 months in tests ?
Because Bhajji is reduced to economical bowler. .
Thats what we need in odis, economical! He lalso takes bucket loads of wickets in tests, which is what we also want. Check his wicket taking record in tests, no idea what you on about! So to summise he is economical in odis and takes loads of wickets in tests. Yet the blind haters want him axed. Bizzare