BCCIs email of encouragement to Team India

Sooda

Dont know if this has been posted..but really what fags...like thats gonna help. Its a crappy motivational email too. Id puke if i read it. would make me feel worse Hope they sent some cyanide capsules with it http://www.hindustantimes.com/htcricket/8145_1853121,001601400001.htm Shah revealed the contents of the e-mail, which read as: "Just 'as in the midst of darkness, light persists' may you and everyone in the team be blessed to feel that 'in the midst of defeat, victory persists' and 'in the midst of despair and distress, hope, confidence, courage and faith persist. "The situation is not to get disheartened; but to re-strengthen the spirit and efforts, to resolve and to reaffirm the aim and target to attain such success, such victory and such achievements that can make the country very proud of the Indian Team," he wrote. Shah said Chappell in his reply assured that the team was working hard and the players were "giving their all". "Dear Gentlemen, I will be pleased to pass on the messages of support to the team who, I am pleased to say, have kept their heads up and are in good spirit. We need some breaks and a good start tomorrow and I believe we can make a good showing in the remaining matches," Chappell wrote in his reply.

Re: BCCIs email of encouragement to Team India

.... vengsarkar has to come out in public and apologise for the biggest screw-up in selection in indian history since kapil dev was dropped in calcutta...
What changes would you have made to the current squad apart from gambir for jaffer ?

Re: BCCIs email of encouragement to Team India Not the worst thing done by the BCCI. Ok, they decided to make it public that they are doing their best to encourage the players in the midst of the political naatak. Big deal. We all want transparency and there it is.