Damn... This is harsh.. But funny..

Came across this http://www.indyablue.indya.com/cricket/DisplayArticleDetails-news,cricket,2007,March,News_20070314_79-Cricket.aspx some r very mean.. but its ok when its directed towards our beloved neighbour.. :hic: Bong's Blog: 10 things to thank Pakistan for By Phulkopi Singhada | Wednesday, March 14, 2007 On behalf of all Indian cricket lovers, I would like to thank Pakistan for tshowing us on Tuesday: 1. That Virender Sehwag is not the only subcontinental batsman who believes that a stupid shot is what's required aforesaid glorious six. 2. That we should be thankful that our opening worries centre around Robin Uthappa and Virender Sehwag. Imagine if the pick was between Mohammad Hafeez and an out of form Virender Sehwag . Now that would be a worry! 3. That Younis Khan is as much of a threat to bowling attacks as Geoff Boycott's mum! 4. Why we should be grateful that no Indian player wears a beard. It seemed to me that the reason Mohammad Hafeez got out trying to hit over the top was that he mistook Mohammad Yousuf's beard for the sightscreen and lost the ball. 5. That Kamran Akmal makes Dhoni look like a combination of Syed Kirmani, Ian Healy and Adam Gilchrist. 6. That , much as we would like it to be the case, chewing gum does not qualify as exercise. If it did, Inzamam ul-Haq would have been fitter than Jonty Rhodes by now (Inshallah). 7. That there are worse bowlers than Munaf and Sreesanth at the death. Even if they try their hardest it's unlikely that the Indian bowlers will give away 57 runs in the last four overs, that too to the likes of Dwayne Bravo and Dwayne Smith. 8. That Sehwag should not worry that he is losing hair quicker than he is losing his spot in the team. As Rana Naved ul Hassan has shown us, lack of hair on top of the head can be compensated for by too much of it on the face! 9. That it is possible for an English speaking match referee and an English speaking West Indies captain to keep a straight face while a Pakistani commentator expresses joy at everyone having turned into rabbits. At the toss , Rameez Raja kept telling us how happy he was that we were finally 'hare' at the World Cup... a desi making fun of an accent tht seems like alien to him.... ummm :wall: 10. That Rahul Dravid is not the captain who says the most obvious things possible. Inzamam does as well, and mercilessly murders the English language while at it. On Tuesday, he kicked off the World Cup in glorious style by winning the toss and telling us, "As a captain I try is my team winning the World Cup Inshallah and I's also doing well". No wonder the PCB is looking for translators. The only question is how they will find a translator who speaks Urdu, English as well as Inzamamese! And by the way, 1. Has anyone noticed that of the 'Extraaaaaaaaaaaaaa Innings' panel members, Simon Hughes ('the analyst') and Henry Olonga (what is he then, the catalyst?) look like black and white versions of each other? this is ruthless 2. Why was Mandira Bedi wearing what looked like tire treads on her top? Is this another bizarre attempt by some marketing idiots in a tyre company to sell tyres to women? Just like Mandira Bedi herself is a bizarre attempt by some marketing types in a TV company to sell cricket to women?